Authors Note

Hello, just before you start reading my story which I'm very grateful that you tapped or clicked on.

I'd like to say that i do switch from First person point of view to Third person point of view.

I only did that is because I want the reader ( You) to experience the protagonists thoughts and feelings and everything that's going on with her.

But for my Antagonist I decided I wanted everyone to only get the outside of him, I wanted to leave out his "feelings" that you wouldn't normally see in first person.

I know switching from first to third person is odd but I added the smiley faces so you know that A) I'm switching from Protagonist to Antagonist and B) that you know I'm switching first to third.

I do realize that in the eyes of literature that you aren't supposed to switch point of views like that and that it's literally a rule that's set in stone.

But you know what, I didn't like that rule with Population so I decided to break it.

NOTE: I don't do this with any of my other stories like my up and coming one: Kidnapper or in any of my chapters in Endless Murder. Only in Population: 1245 and then some.

So with that...I hope you enjoy and Vote or comment you know if you wanna *Awkward smile*