Powered up

I'm apologizing in advance because this chapter fucking sucks. I had some writers block while writing it.
————————————————————————
*MORNING*
I'm still sleeping when I hear someone crash through my door and scream "WAKE UP!!!" Causing me to get surprised and fall off my bed. "Owwww..Who the hell is it?" I say angrily getting up while rubbing my head. "Wow, you don't recognize my voice?heheh". Brick. "Jerk..." I say while glaring at him, then he looks at me, blushes out of nowhere and then turns away. "Why are you blushing?" I ask confused, "l-look what you're w-wearing." I stare at him for a moment before looking in the mirror, then I turn red realizing that I'm only wearing my bra and some shorts. I quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it at Brick, "THEN GET OUT DUMBASS!!! STOP STARING!!". "Sorry sorry! I'm leaving alright?!" He yells and closes my door. My face is as red as a tomato and I'm going to slap Brick as soon as I get downstairs for not knocking on my door first. I put on a white shirt,some grey leggings and braid my hair. I fly down to the dining room, walk up to Brick and slap him, "OW! Why'd you do that?" Brick screams as everyone else starts laughing. "THATS for not knocking on my door first!!" I scream in his face, then hug him, "this is for slapping you...". "You confuse me. Are you mad at me or not?" Brick asks confused. We all just laugh and sit down.
{after breakfast}
I'm the first one to finish eating so I decide to go take a quick shower before school. "Hey I'm gonna take a shower so if you need me KNOCK on the door FIRST! Ok? Ok" and with that I fly upstairs to my room. I grab my clothes, a towel and go to the bathroom. I turn on the water and take off my shorts, then someone knocks as soon as I'm about to take off my underclothes. "*sigh* who is it?" I ask while wrapping myself in my towel. "It's me Butch. I need something from the cabinet." "Fine you can come in. But hurry up." I say while opening the door. "Thanks." Butch says opening the cabinet, I just stand there hoping that he hurries up because I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. "Hey, um did you find whatever you were looking for yet?" I ask a bit shy after a couple minutes since I feel weird now, "no not yet, but do you want me to get out? I'll leave if you feel uncomfortable." He says sweetly while also giving me a sweet smile. "Um yeah...I don't know what you're looking for but I do feel a bit uncomfortable...." I say quietly while blushing a bit. "Oh ok then, I'll leave. I'll look for it later" and with that Butch leaves closing the door behind him.
(Oh my god. How many times did I put the word uncomfortable in this paragraph?🤣)
{5 minutes later}
I get out of the bathroom in my clean clothes and am still drying my hair since it takes so long to dry because of how long it is. Then I hear people screaming in the living room, "what the hell?..." I mumble as I put down my towel and walk downstairs. "Um is everything ok guys?!" I ask while going to the living room. "Buttercup! Come on let's go home, RIGHT. NOW." Says a horribly familiar voice, I freeze the second I get to the doorway and see who it is. Blossom. "Buttercup I'm here to bring you home. You don't have a choice." Blossom says coming over to me and pulling me by my arm. "Ow! Hey let me go! You guys gave me away! What made you think I want to go back with you?!" I yell as I try to break free of her grasp. "LISTEN! IT'S NOT A REQUEST UNDERSTAND ME?!" Screams Blossom pulling me close to her by my arm to face her causing me to tear up from fear.