Error meeting undersoul flashback

The first time error ever meet undersoul was.. strange..he didn't except to find the sans of that original to be there when he went through his portal but... it surprised him..more then one way...

So at that time when error who was looking around curiously. He noticed the sans of this original get up and walked towards him. Error tensed up, "Your new...what's your name?" Undersoul sans asked. Error blinked at sans and started looking at the codes of this original.

Error looked at sans again, "it's error." Error said. "Nice to meet you error. Do you want to look at the stars with me?" Undersoul sans asked him and error silently made his way closer and sat down and stare up to the sky.

The Sans sat down moments later, looking at the stars again.

After a while of sitting here, the sans got up."Hey I got to go. So see you next time when you visit. Your welcomed here anytime and any day no matter what anyone says. If I say you're welcomed here, your welcomed here and you can come and go as you please." The sans said and left, error stared directly at the sans as he walked out of view.

Error went back to staring at the sky, his thought racing in his head. This..original sans welcomed him? Back into his own home and he didn't threaten him!?

Error wondered what the catch might be or if there even was a catch to begin with.

He decided to leave and come visit again at a later time.

Error then left undersoul, still a bit curious as to what he should do about this situation he's found himself with. He really didn't expect that to happen, especially with an original, he went back to his anti-void and to his surprise, he no longer heard any of the voices.

Error frowned, confused now. He did a check and saw something shocking...his soul...was freed from fates strings!? Along with it being healed... he didn't know what to do now that he was finally free.

He will have find out how this happened...wait he thinks he knows what happened! This only happened after he left undersoul...so did somehow going to undersoul heal and free him? How!? He didn't know how that was possible..he's going to have to ask undersoul sans the next time get goes there..error decided and nodded, deciding to take a nap for a bit.

_*_____*_____*_____*______*_____*__
I finally finished with 428 words! Sorry it's really short, I'll post this and the next chapter on the same day since it's short. Well hope you like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!