The charas or swap visit first time..

The first time the charas and swap frisks visited undersoul was because they noticed their dunkle error continued to visit that place.

Which made them curious, error doesn't usually visit the same au or original more then once unless it outertale or other aus or originals that error made friends in.

So they decided to visit, though it was when error himself wasn't there, unfortunately or fortunately for some.

Though to their surprise, they met the sans from undersoul.

"Hm? Your new here as well...welcome to my home. Your welcomed here anytime you want to come here.." undersoul sans told them with a small smile, not the usual smiles other sans or papyrus's had.

It made them even more curious, so they followed the sans back to his home.

He even introduced them to his brother and dad. They liked this sans, at least he wasn't hostile to them lol other sans or swap papyrus's out there. They thought as the one by one, introduced themselves to the skeleton family here in undersoul.

It was nice, to be welcomed instead of being watched or straight up kicked out of the au they wanted to visit or go to.

What's even nicer was that their duncle error likes it here as well, so that was another plus side for them as well.

And so they all took a liken to this au and the skeleton family that lives here, though they are surprised to see gaster...

They shrugged it off and continued to visit the au.

____*_____*______*______*______*__
Andddd I couldn't put more words to this chapter and I tried really hard to make it to at least 1000 words but only managed 368 words.

Sorry I took so long and it's a short chapter...

But I couldn't seem to really do this chapter..I'll try to make the next chapter longer when I get an idea.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ja ne~!

Original chara- chara/original/origin/beginner/prime, Underswap frisk- switch,     Outertale chara- solar/nova,     Swapfell chara- cherry,     Underfell chara- ruby, candy tale chara- cotton, reapertale chara- chaos, xtale chara, x/cc, dancetale chara, Rhythm, sciencetale chara- hydrogen, undermend ? Or undermedic(unknown which one since they said undermend but it might have been autocorrect)- chara- medicine, Underlust chara- cupid, storyshift chara- shift/ strike, birdtale chara- crow

So those were the requested charas in the story. I'll do my best, I don't know much about them though😅

X