Lau Rivalry Part 2

"No! That can't possibly be true!" Cecilia said.

"You better not be lying to us!" Rin also said.

"It's true! Whoever wins the tournament gets to go on a date with either Orimura or Lautaro!" A purple haired girl says.

"D-do either of the boys know of this?!" Cecilia asks.

"Nope, they don't seem to actually know much about." The girl tells her.

"Good morning!" Ichika said as walked into the classroom, followed by Lautaro and Charlotte, who was still disguised as Charles.

The girls all scattered.

"What are you guys talking about?" Charles asked.

"O-oh, uh! Nothing!" They say.

"Well, I should head back to my own class now!" Rin said, rushing off.

Ichika and Charles looked at each other, and shrugged.

Cecilia on the other hand was just clenching her fist tightly, "I will achieve victory..!" She muttered.

Timeskip

Rin stepped into the training field in her pilot uniform.

"Oh? Up in the crack of dawn, I see?" Cecilia followed.

"I'm training early, so that I can beat losers like you in the tournament. What are you doing here?" Rin asked her.

"The same as you, except I'll be the one winning." Cecilia taunts.

Rin grits her teeth, "Well then, I guess we'll just to see for ourselves!" She says as she transforms into her IS.

Cecilia smirks and transforms into hers.

"Let's do this!" Rin yells but as the two prepare to fight and explosion erupts from between them.

The two look over to see Laura, who was smirking.

"Hey, watch it!" Rin yells at her.

Cecilia looks at her screen which displayed the information on Laura's IS.

"That's the German 3rd Generation type. The Schwarzer Regen!" Cecilia read.

"What's your problem?! You've been picking fights with everyone!" Rin yelled.

Laura looked at two, "So, China's ShenLong.. And England's Blue Tears.." She analysed their IS'. 

"Hmph. They appeared to be much stronger when I was only looking at their data.." Laura mocked.

"What was that?! I see now, you're picking fights because you're itching for a humiliating obliteration. Is that how you get off?" Rin mocked back at her.

"Now now, Mrs. Rin. It's clear that this girl has some illness, and wouldn't be nice to make fun of her." Cecilia smirked.

Laura sighed, "To think these worthless civilians have Third Generation types. It makes me sick." She muttered. "Oh, do you two want to fight me? It's impossible for me to lose to two idiots who do nothing but fight over which one of their little princes will fall for them first." Laura said.

That was the last straw, Rin and Cecilia.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but that sounded a lot like 'come and beat my dumbass to a pulp' to me!" Rin said.

"Leave it to a barbarian to disrespect people who aren't even present. However, I'll happily teach you the flaws in your manners and abilites!" Cecilia said.

"Come on then.." Laura taunted with her finger.

Elsewhere

 Lautaro and Charlotte were walking in the hallways together.