Wouldn't It Be Nice

It was the next morning, and a bright one at that.

Lautaro groaned as he awoke, turning over on his back.

That's when he felt something, his legs brushing against another pair of legs and a girl breathing softly.

And jumped up and through the sheets off.

It was Laura, she sat up whilst rubbing her eyes.

"Morning already, master?" She muttered.

After that the events of yesterday, Laura had began treating Lautaro the exact same way she treated Chifuyu, becoming his new apprentice and even began calling him 'Master' as opposed to calling Chifuyu, 'Mentor'.

"'Morning already, master', my ass! Laura, why did you sneak in here?" Lautaro asked her.

Laura sat up on her knees, the blanket fell down revealing her.

She was completely naked.

"Clarissa told me that there aren't supposed to be any secrets in a healthy marriage.." Laura said.

Lautaro pointed, "Okay first of all, we aren't marrie-"

Laura grabbed his hand and pinned it in between her thighs, "Ha ha! Look who's been beaten in hand-to-hand combat today, master!" Laura hummed while Lautaro struggled.

"Laura.. I said.. QUIT IT!"

"OUCH!" Lautaro just smacked her on the head with his other hand. 

Timeskip

Lautaro sighed, him and Charlotte were on a monorail which was headed toward the city.

"Uh.. So, we're really going on a d-date..?" Charlotte said, flustered.

"Hmm? Yeah, apparently so. That was the deal for whoever 'won' the tournament." Lautaro said.

"It's fine though." He said, leaning back in his seat.

"I-it is?!" Charlotte asked, happily.

"It is. Plus, the class beach trip is coming up, therefore this is a good time to go out and get us some stuff." He muttered.

"I-I see.." Charlotte said.

The monorail arrived at it's stop and the two got off.

Charlotte looked up at Lautaro nervously, "H-hey, since this is a date..? Can we maybe hold hands?" She asked nervously.

"Sure." Lautaro said gently grabbing a hold of her hand.

"R-really?!" She said.

"Must I repeat myself..?" Lautaro sighed.

The two held and hands and went off.

Off to the distance, Cecilia and her friend/wing-woman, Takatsuki were watching the two.

"Oh no, Cecilia.. You're window is closing!" Takatsuki whispered to her friend.

"Yes." Cecilia said, completely emotionlessly.

"W-what are we going to do? We have to act fast or else Charlotte might steak your man!" Takatsuki shook her back and forth.

"I know what we have to do.."  Cecilia said with creepily happy smile.

"We need to murder Charlotte.. Yes.. Yes.. Charlotte is the way of my love.. he's mine and mine alone.. Hahahaha..!" Cecilia said, prompting Takatsuki to take a couple nervous steps away from her.

"You have unusual pastimes." Laura says.

Cecilia gasped and turned around, bracing herself.

"Oh, you do not need to be so cautious. We're on good terms now." Laura told them blatantly.