Lau Rivalry Part 3

On arena, the two teams stood across from each other.

Laura was in deep thought, "So, I've been paired up with my Mentor's dear younger brother..? Unusual, but as long as he doesn't get in my way, this should be fine.. To think I'll be fighting him in the first match, how very convenient.. Now I don't even have to wait."

"Well.. At least I can get this shit over sooner.." Lautaro muttered.

The timer began.

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

..0!

VWOOSH!

Charlotte was taken off guard by the blowing wind as Lautaro and Laura dashed forward quickly at each other.

Laura activated her AIC and blocked Lautaro's SMG which was getting up in her face.

"Starting with an attack right off the bat I see? Planning to get up close to my face with that gun of yours?" Laura asked.

"Yes, yes I was." Lautaro said.

Laura laughed, "You're so foolish."

Laura's railgun lowered and aimed at Lautaro who was unfazed, Charlotte shot it, knocking it off it's trajectory, making it miss Lautaro, but still burned a bit of his mask.

Laura deactivated her AIC and drifted back.

Charlotte flew up, switching to two SMGs which rapidly sprayed bullets at Laura's direction. Only for Ichika to appear and block with his hand.

"Hey! Don't forget about me! I'm still trying to be relevant here, too y'know!" He said, holding his energy sword with both hands, boosting forward at Lautaro who put his arms in an 'X' and blocked just like that.

Charlotte smirked and aimed her SMGs again, however Laura's IS' wires wrapped around Ichika's legs and through him back.

"AHH! What the hell are you doing?!" Ichika asked.

"Out of the way!" Laura released her wires and let Ichika crash into the ground.

Laura dashed forward with her purple gauntlet blade swishing and slashing at Lautaro who dodged and evaded.

The fight progressed, Charlotte hit away and blocked more wires that swarmed her while Ichika stood back up and charged forward again at Lautaro, only Charlotte to hold him off.

"Ow! Ow! Quit it!" Ichika shouted. His IS beeped as his shields depleted, "Really? Is that it?" He said disappointed.

Now, it was just Laura.

Lautaro kicked Laura back, as Charlotte flew next to him.

"Now, it's just you and us." Charlotte said to Laura.

"Thanks for the assist, Charles. Where's Ichika?" Lautaro asked.

"Oh, he's just having a rest." She said.

Charlotte drifted around, shooting her gun at Laura who blocked with her SMG.

Lautaro flew up into the air, dodging and evading the wires that were following him.

"Your persistence is futile!" Laura said, blocking with her AIC and aiming her railgun.

"Laura, Laura, Laura. Did you forget? I'm not the only one fighting." He said. Laura realized as Charlotte appeared from behind Lautaro and shot, which blew Laura's railgun off.