Epilogue

Birds flew in circles in the sky.

The streets were empty, bleak and dull, soaking in the rain.

Empty, destroyed military vehicles scattered the roads along with a thick cloud of smoke arising from a flaming spider tank.

Buildings were toppled, devolved into rubble and brick. There was a sign buried in the ash, which read: "VALENCIA"

The wind blew, the fire burned, and the rain flowed.

*Crunch!*

Boots scraped the ashes of a small home, collapsed way before this... conflict...

"Hola, Nidia... I've come back..."

Lautaro Tejedor crouched down, scraping away at the dust with his gloved fingers.

A single bone was buried underneath, which he poked and prodded at.

"I'm going to save the world..." He whispered like any brother speaking to their young siblings.

"Its been over a decade, hasn't it?"

As expected, no one responded.

Lautaro was in a black and white bodysuit, an IS pilot uniform specialized for him and him alone.

There was a patch sowed to his shoulder. It was the insignia of an orange angled eagle with green triangular background and a silver ring around the entire symbol.

Over the next four years, he had been rallying people to his side, managing to form the largest anti-IS organization in the world.

UNIDAD, the ones who will save the world.

He had single-handedly become the most wanted man in the entire world, igniting the biggest war since the 1900s.

The IS War.

He regrets nothing, as he barely feels anything.

Boot crunches could be heard behind him, he perked up as his second-in-command returned from reconnaissance.

"Master, enemy forces have been detected in the next town over. Five IS Pilots have been noted in their platoon."

Laura Bodewig, the very first one to have joined him.

Lautaro turned his dead eyes toward her dead eyes.

She had ditched the eye patch, so her golden eye stood out clearly.

In her hands, she held a folded piece id clothing. A padded leather overcoat, folded neatly.

Lautaro took in, unravelling the piece of leather and threw it over his shoulders with as it waves through the air.

...

"Let's go hunt some IS..."

...

THE END (To be continued... maybe?)

THANK YOU FOR READING VENGADORA

...

SEQUEL IS UP:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/255128113-the-is-war-an-infinite-stratos-story