💜Is this okay? Pt:1💜

Y/NPov

Y/N: "Hey Bryce Im gonna go hang out with a friend."
Bryce: "Who?"
Y/N: "My friend Nicky."
Bryce: "Oh ok have fun." He gives you a peck on the cheek letting you go, even though you knew you were lying.
You actually went to go see Nick your childhood bestfriend.
Bryce was so protective though he wouldn't let me have any guy friends, I didn't care it's my life.

You and Nick has decided to meet at a coffee shop a few minutes from where you lived.

You text him letting him know that your almost there.

To
😂Nick✌🏼
Hey Nickkkk, I'm on my way can't wait to see you.
😂Nick✌🏼 Replied
Awesome! Little bitch let you?
To 😂Nick✌🏼
Don't call him that :(
😂Nick✌🏼 Replied
He is though :)

You shake your head and put your phone down, looking up your see Nick through a window sitting down waiting on you.
You smile at the sight of him.
He was such a good friend.
You grab your phone and purse hopping out of the car and walking up to the door. When a pretty short guy with black hair and a beard opens the door for you.
Y/N: "Thank you." You mumble.
TallGuy: "Your welcome baby."
You turn around to face him and flip him off.
Y/N : "Fuck off asshole I have a boyfriend!"
TallGuy: "Wheres he at?"
"Its me dude."
You turn your head and see Nick behind you. He wraps his arm around your waist and quickly whispers without the guy seeing.
Nick: "Is this okay?"
You give him a warm smile signaling to him he was ok.
The guy looked scared of Nick considering Nick was about 5'10 and this guy was maybe 5'6.
He rolled his eyes and walked away leaving me and Nick there laughing.
Y/N: "That was funny."
Nick: "Yea."
We order our coffee and continue to talk about random things like Minecraft, the city, stuff like that.
Nick: "There's a park around here, maybe a 15 minute walk if you wanna go hang out there?"
Y/N : "Yea sounds good."
We throw our empty coffee cups away and start walking to where the park was.
Nick: "Why are you with him?"
Y/N: "What do you mean?"
Nick: "Bryce! He doesn't treat you right and has cheated on you in the past."
He was right, he had cheated on me a couple of months ago and we broke up but ended up back together.
Y/N: "He's been better to me Nick."
Nick: "Yea controlling is better than cheating."
Y/N : "Why do you even care so much?"
I see Nick look down and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.
Nick: "W-were just close f-friends that's all..."
Y/N: "OH i forgot to tell you!" I wanted to change the subject by telling him they accepted me at my dream job. There was a little animal hospital not far from my apartment and I've been wanting to work there, I love animals.
Nick: "What is it?"
Y/N: "I got the job!"
He stops in his tracks and looks at me with eyes wide.
Nick: "Woah Y/N that's great! You've wanted to work there forever!"
Y/N: "Yea...how'd you know?"
Nick: "You wouldn't shut up about it and I actually pay attention to your interests unlike someone." He says laughing.
I roll my eyes.
Nick: "I'm happy for you though." He hugs me wrapping his arms around my waist pretty tight. I gasp at the sudden move.
He then quickly pulled away and put his hands in his hoodie pocket.
Nick: "I'm sorry I should have asked if it was okay."
Y/N: "Nick your fine I don't really care where you touch me just as long as it's appropriate." He nods his head and I could tell he was a little upset.
I see a bench and grab his wrist dragging him to it.
We sit down and I grab his hands holding them with mine.
He looks down at our hands then back at me and I give him a soft smile.
Y/N: "Your fine Nick. Okay?"
Nick: "Okay..." he says quietly."

720 words yea kidS
That sounded pervy Im sorry for that
Uhhhhhhhhhhh
Schools so bad
💁🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️