🖤Making Him Pay Last Part🖤

Back at it again
Pegging....y e s
NicksPov

"Your gonna pay for that Nick." Y/N says sternly, she was usually a bottom but she could easily dominate me whenever she wanted.
  "I-I'm sorry Y/N."
She gets up grabbing me by my shirt collar, pushing me onto the bed roughly and getting on top of me.
"We aren't doing that babyboy, you were being bad and you know what happens." She growls to me and I feel my dick get so hard it hurts, she takes notice of it and grabs it roughly.

  "A~agh fuck." I moan out and she smiles, getting up and going over to one of her drawers, pulling out red furry handcuffs.
I try getting up and moving away but she grabbed me and pin me onto the bed with her legs, grabbing my wrists and cuffing me to the bed.
She brings her lips to mine and I quickly start to kiss her, feeling her hands teasing the band of my boxers under my sweats, licking the bottom of my lip i gladly let her in.

"Y/N...fuck m~me." I whisper and she takes my sweats off along with my boxers tossing them on the side of the bed.
"Tell me what you want baby." She moves down to my neck leaving love bites all over it, claiming me. She goes back to the drawer pulling out a few items that she hides from me, she reveals scissors and cuts my white tee (✨I spill wine all on my white tee bitches like me✨) throwing it across her shoulder and leaving more of her marks on my body.

  She grabs the other item which I realize is a...strap on...

  "Y/N?" I am very fucking nervous we've never done anything like this yet it might feel good.
"You wanted to be fucked right baby?" She gives me a smirk and kisses my tip, licking the precum off of it making me moan from the contact.

She takes off her underwear putting the strap on, my dick gets harder as she gets closer and closer to me.
"Ready baby?" She kisses my forehead and looks at me with a small smile, I nod and lift my hips up a bit helping her go along with this.
She spreads my legs a bit and I feel the tip go inside me, it hurt but she stopped letting me get used to it, I went lower cause goddd it hurt but did it feel good.

She suddenly slams into me and I cry out.
"FUCK!" My wrists are beginning to hurt from the cuffs, I feel tears prick at my eyes and her hands go to my hips, rubbing them softly.
She starts thrusting in and out of me and i try to keep still but god I wanna touch her so bad. I see her stretch over me and unlock the cuffs tossing them onto the ground, she knew what I wanted.

I put my hands on her thighs as she continues thrusting into me, stretching me out making me moan. She lowers her face to mine, capturing my lips into a passionate kiss, I feel my now tears streaming down my face her hand coming up to my left cheek, caressing it gently.
"Baby I~agh I love you, p~please keep g~going i don't wanna walk t~tomorrow."
  "I love you too, will do." She whispers to me and she pulls away, thrusting into me focusing on my pleasure and not her own.
"I'm gonna~ " I came all over her thighs and stomach, she put her head down cleaning the tip and getting out of me.
  "You did so good baby." She kisses my forehead and I wrap my arms around her.
"Can we shower?" She giggles and gets up.
I move sitting on my butt and felt excruciating pain serge through my entire body.
"A~AGH!" I forgot I just got ass fucked so.
  "Come on I'll help you." She grabs my arm and helps me to the shower.

Fuck

720 words weeeee
This was amazing go write
Very short which I don't like but eh
Hope you enjoy sinners