🤍I need you Pt:2💜

NicksPov
I wake up, my eyes blurry I couldn't see anything, all I remember was falling asleep with Y/N in my arms. I smile remembering the way she looked so cute, I squeeze to hug her and realize she's not there. I bolt up and look at the spot where she fell asleep.
Had she gone home?
I let my eyes adjust and all my senses came back I see her shoes still in my room.
So she didn't leave.
I start to smell something, it smelled sweet.
Bacon? Maple?
I get up and throw on some socks really quick before going downstairs and seeing Y/N in the kitchen cooking.
She hadn't noticed me so I sneak up behind her and put my arms around her waist, squeezing her.
Y/N: "Morning Nick." She says giggling.
Nick: "Morning."
Y/N: "How are you feelings?"
Nick: "Better, thank you for helping."
Y/N: "Always."
I let her go see that she IS making Maple bacon with some brown sugar on it, some heart shaped pancakes and eggs.
Nick: "Whats up with the hearts?"
Her face turned a light shade of pink and she quickly spit out.
Y/N: "I-it's because I want y-you to know I'm y-your bestfriend and I l-love you dummy!"
Nick: "Haha very funny Y/N... but thank you again."
Y/N: "Stop thanking me! I came because I wanted too I care about you ok?"
I looked down then back at her.
Nick: "ok." I shyly whisper.
She serves me the food and I bite into it.
Woah.
Nick: "Y/N! This is sooo good!"
She laughs and mumbles a thank you.
Nick: "God your amazing." I mumble.
Y/Ns cheeks turn red and she looks down while eating her food.
Y/N: "Do you wanna do anything today?"
Nick: "I don't know I just want to stay with you. If I'm alone I'll just start thinking about her."
Y/Ns mouth turns into a devious smile and she rubs her hands together.
Y/N: "We should do something to her!"
Nick: "Y/N really? We're not kids anymore."
Y/N: "We're only 19! To be a "real" adult is 21 so we're technically closer to being kids than adults. Plus we need to get her ass back! If you don't do something with me I'll do it myself."
Nick: "Fine..what do you have planned."
When we were younger Y/N would keep a notebook of the people we didn't like and she would write down stuff we should do to them.
She was always the one getting in trouble and I had to always help her out of it. It was one of the things I loved about her, so adventurous and didn't care what other people thought.
Y/N: "Hmm...I still got the notebook."
Was she reading my mind?
Nick: "No way."
Y/N: "Yup, and I still use it."
Nick: "Oh my god Y/N."
Y/N: "We can go go my place and get it! Ahhh this will be fun."
We put our plates in the sink and put our shoes on.
As we walk out to her car it reminded me of better times. No girlfriends, no boyfriends, no taxes. Just being kids.
We get to her house and she unlocks her door running up to her room, coming back with a black composition notebook that was old and beat up.
She does still have it.
We've been bestfriends for 7 years way back in 6th grade til now. That book she made in 8th so it must be 5 years of hatred in there.
Jeez wonder what she had up her sleeve.

Pretty short 640 words but I had to rush it.
I'll be uploading maybe a couple times for this book today and the weekend though cause I have no life other than playing video games 😂
✌🏼