👻Somnophilia👻

Requested by ChipJaxonHoneycutt 
Basically sleep sex if that makes sense?
Also at one point reader tops so get ready for that :)
Enjoy

NicksPov
God she was beautiful. Y/N asleep next to me in a tank top and panties. She meant the world to me and I loved her so much. The things she made me feel.
I placed my lips onto her neck sucking and biting her sensitive skin leaving marks all over her, marks from me only marks I could give her. I moved down to her breast's them a little exposed from her moving around in her sleep. I left marks all over here as my hands explored her body, the body I've explored so many times yet Can never get tired of it.
I hear a small moan escape her lips and I smile, in her sleep she was moaning because of me, what I was doing. I moved down to her inner thighs placing hickeys all over them until I got to her underwear. I take them off a toss them onto the floor kissing her lips before slowly inserting my pointer and middle finger into her. Slowly thrusting in and out while my tongue was flicking against her clit.
Y/N: "Nick?"
I look up and she's looking at me with a confused expression.
I give her a smirk and insert my fingers into her feeling around inside of her.
Y/N: "A~ah you bitch."
Nick: "I know you like it baby."
I start to thrust my fingers inside of her hearing her moaning made me hard, making me want to do this more often.
Y/N: "U~Uh Nick keep g~going."
I do as she says and start to go faster and harder seeing her biting her lip and her eyes rolling back into her head.
Nicky: "Cum for me baby please."
Right when I said that I felt my fingers become sticky and wet, I then take them out and lick them in front of her keeping strong eye contact.
Nicky: "You taste so good." I growl against her thighs, and I start licking her clit.
Y/N: "A~ah Nick!" She says loudly putting her hands into my hair pushing my head slightly lower. I start cleaning her pussy with my tongue feeling her pushing me down lower each time.
I grab her ass with my hands and I hear small whimper from her.
Y/N: "Im gonna get you back for this."
Nick: "Do something then."
Im then suddenly under the gorgeous girl and she gives me a smirk.
Y/N: "Don't test me."
Nick: "I think I do." Being honest I was a little surprised I've never seen this side to her...it was kinda hot.
She starts to play with the band on my boxers scratching the skin teasingly with her nails.
A moan escapes my mouth and she starts to place dark hickeys all over my neck and chest.
Nick: "Y/N u~ugh."
Y/N: "You like that Nicky?"
I bite my lip and nod.
She puts her whole hand into my boxers and starts to stroke my dick teasing me big time.
Nick: "U~ugh f~fuck Y/N stop teasing m~me."
Y/N: "Now you know how I feel most of the time."
She takes my boxers off and places condom onto my dick and puts her pussy against it slightly grinding against. I feel my dick get harder with every single time she touches me.
Nick: "S~stop it b~baby."
And with that she puts my dick inside of her, I hear a moan come from her mouth from her going down and she grips my shoulders tightly as I keep my hands on her hips.
Nick: "You okay?"
Y/N: "Just just getting used to it." She says with a small pant.
After adjusting herself she bites her lips locking eyes with me again.
She then starts slowly going up and down, god she was so tight it felt good.
Y/N: "F~fuck baby your s~so big."
Nick: "You c~Can a~ah FUCK Y/N!!"
She had started going faster fully going in and out.
Nick: "I'm g~gonna cum."
She then gets off of me slipping of the condom and puts my dick inside her mouth causing me to cum in her then and there.
Nick: "A~ah f~fuck."
I had my hands in her hair and I could feel her tongue against my slit, cleaning off the top making sure to get every ounce of me in her mouth.
She finishes and I sit there stunned, she never did anything like that towards me.
Y/N: "Night baby." She kisses me and grabs a fresh pair of panties slipping them on and wrapping herself in the blanket.
Damn...

Soooo that happened...
815 words Yee
Um 😂 let's say I was listening to some naughty music while writing this and it kinda did some stuff... * cough Doja Cat * cough *
AnYwAyS
Yea....
👻