🖤Toned🖤

🛑HI WARNING THERES SMUT! AGAIN ITS GONNA BE LIKE MY OTHER ONES NOT THAT INTENSE JUST CAUSE I SUCK AT SMUT OKAY? OKAY LEGO🛑
Bro also my editing skills are like oOh!
Let's get going!

Y/NPov
Me, Nick, and George were all at Clays house in Florida just visiting him for a bit and we had decided to go to the beach.
Clay: "Okay everyone go get ready."
We all nod and go our separate ways to get ready. I go into the bathroom and put on my (choose color) two piece along with some high rise denim shorts and a crop top. I put my hair in a messy bun and walk out to be greeted with all three of the boys in their swim trunks with a few towels and bags.
George: "Took you long enough." George says giggling.
Y/N: "You guys aren't girls we have boobs and stuff in our way."
Clay: "Enough teasing children let's go."
Nick: "Jeez dad."
I laugh Nick was super cute and I had to admit I had a little crush on him...
Y/N: "So does that make George our mom?"
Nick: "It depends who tops." We both look at Clay and George and start to laugh as we see George's face turn red.
George: "Uh can we just go guys?"
We laugh and head out to the car.

*Time Skip cause yea*
After about 15 minutes we got to the beach, and we park heading towards it.
George: "Oh it's so pretty come on guys!"
Clay grabbed George's hand and they ran off winking at me, he knew how I felt about Nick that bastard.
Nick: "Their cute."
Y/N: "Yea they are." We laugh and make eye contact.
Nick: "I feel like we would be cuter though."
I blush and look down quickly.
Y/N: "What?!"
He laughs and grabs my hand intertwining them.
Nick: "Is this okay?"
I nod, which he returns with a smile and brings out hands up and gives me knuckles a small kiss.
Ah! What?
We see George and Clay setting up an umbrella with some chairs waiting on us to go in the water.
Clay: "Aw holding hands." Clay says putting his hands up to his cheeks.
George: "Aww (Shipname w/You and Nick)."
Nick: "It has a nice ring to it." He smirks at me and I hit him with hip.
I take off my clothes and automatically all the guys look at me Nick biting his lip a little.
Y/N: "Oh my god really guys?"
George: "Your hot Y/N it's not our fault." He playfully slaps my ass which I do back to him.
Nick takes off his shirt looking at me and holy fuck.
I study his body god his arms and chest were so toned, he has nice broad shoulders.
He notices me and looks me up and down causing me to turn around not wanting to make eye contact.
We all go into the water and start splashing each other like little kids. I loved these guys I always had so much fun with them, ups and downs every moment was amazing.
You guys stop splashing and just float around until you get picked up from behind by Nick.
He wraps your legs around his waist and grips onto your thighs and you wrap your arms around his neck.
Nick: "Hi pretty girl."
Y/N: "Hi pretty boy."
He giggles and gives you a kiss on the cheek.
Nick: "I like you."
Y/N: "Same."
Nick: "Wow Y/N all I get is a same? That kinda hurts." He puts his head on your shoulder and looks up at you pouting.
All of a sudden some confidence came over me and I grab his chin giving him a passionate kiss. He gets surprised by this action but doesn't hesitate to kiss back.
Nick: "We should do that more often."
Y/N: "Just wait for tonight." I smirk at him and his hold on my thighs gets tighter.

*Time Skip*
NicksPov
We all had a blast at the beach but we were all sore and tired. Dream and George fell asleep on the couch which left me and Y/N by ourselves guess I had to make my move.
I get up and grab her hand which she accepts and lead her to the quest bedroom we had to share.
Y/N: "Take me out to dinner first." She giggles. God her giggle was so cute.
I close the door and lock it, pinning her up to the wall she automatically got red and flustered.
Nick: "Whats with that face? You said to wait for tonight, and it's tonight." I whisper in her ear and felt her squirm underneath my body.
Y/N: "Its cause Im a top dum dum."
Nick: "Not in this situation Y/N." I plant small kisses onto her neck and she pulls my face up connecting our lips.
I let her arms go and grab onto her hips bringing my body closer to hers as she wraps her arms around my neck and plays with my hair.
Y/N: "Fuck Nick." I hear her slightly moan my name. God she was driving me insane.
I feel her tugging on my shirt, gladly taking it off and doing the same with hers.
I start kissing her neck and collarbone which soon leads to red and purple marks all over her. I feel her hands tangled in my hair slightly pulling it a bit which was turning me on more than I already was.
She smirks at me and pushes me onto the bed getting on top of me straddling me giving me my own colored marks from her.
Nick: "We should have done this sooner Y/N."
She looks at me and starts slowly grinding her crouch on my dick, smiling fucking teasing me.
Nick: "A-ah fuck Y-Y/N."
Y/N: "Aw look at Nick he's a little bottom, who knew? Oh wait I did since he's a little baby boy! Nicks not a man he's a baby." (I'm so sorry lmao)
Oh my goddddd.
I grabbed her by the hips slamming her onto the bed, she was gonna end up having marks but it's her own fault.
Nick: "You hush that pretty mouth of yours before I do it for you." I hear her whimper and bite my lip to the sound of it, the sound that I made come from her.
I find the hook on her bra and look at her for consent(CONSENT IS KOOL👍🏼) she nods her head and I unhook it throwing it on the ground with the forming pile of clothes.
I give her right nipple small kisses and rubbing the other one hearing her whimper and feeling her pulling my hair.

Y/NPov

Y/N: "Your such a tease Nick."
Nick: "That's the point baby girl."
I could already feel myself getting wet and he hasn't even touched me yet it's kinda embarrassing.
I kept my hands in his soft brown hair as he was playing with me, he needed to stop being a fucking tease and fuck me already.
He slowly moved his hand down to my shorts and took them off still leaving my red silk panties on(oOh).
Nick: "Damn baby silk?" He slowly starts rubbing me through the soft fabric causing me to grip his arms in both pleasure and slight pain. He looks at me with lust filled eyes and gives me a shy smile.
Y/N: "Aw your all soft now Nicky."
As I say that he starts rubbing me faster and rougher. He gets close to my face and bites onto my bottom lip pretty hard.
Nick: "Tell me what you want." He growls voice low and raspy.
Y/N: "I want you Nick. I want you inside of me please."
He shakes his head and I get bothered by it wanting him so bad. He takes my panties off slowly maintaining eye contact the whole time. He throws them onto the floor with the rest of our clothes and puts his pointer and middle finger into his mouth.
Y/N: "Fuck me."
Nick: "Be patient."
He slowly sticks his fingers in me without any warning and a quiet loud moan escapes from my mouth.
Nick: "Are you okay?"
I nod my head letting him know that I'm fine and slowly scoot down trying to get more of his fingers in me.
Nick: "Your a cute little virgin you know that? I didn't even know you were one but I feel how tight you are."
He starts going faster with his fingers spreading them apart and putting them back together.
He takes his fingers out and licks them clean off making sure I see him.
He gets up and goes to the pile of clothes on the floor picking up his joggers and pulling a condom out of the pocket.
Y/N: "Your bitch ass planned this?"
Nick: "No no Clay gave it to me earlier as a joke saying we would need it."
Y/N: "Well he was right." I wink at him and he laughs coming back over to the bed.
He takes his boxers and opens up the condom carefully putting it on his dick.
He adjusts himself at my entrance and slowly puts his tip in.
Y/N: "F-fuck."
He then goes all the way in causing me to arch my back in pleasure.
Nick: "You okay?"
Y/N: "G-go deeper."
He nods his head and brings my legs up to rest on his shoulder so he can go deeper.
He started to thrust harder and faster which cause me to leave marks on his back and arms.
Nick: "G-god you feel so g-good Y/N."
Y/N: "I think Im gonna-
He plants a kiss on your lips.
Nick: "Me too."
We did it together and after he took off the condom and threw it in the trash. I put my underwear back on and he puts his boxers on as we lay with each other.
Nick: "I love you Y/N...your so amazing."
I look over at him and he has his hand over his mouth and a light pink was across his nose and cheeks.
Y/N: "Aw Nicky I love you too." I give him a peck on the nose and wrap my arms around him ending with us falling asleep arms and legs tangled with each other.

1730 words wOaH
I've been working on this for a couple of days lmao also I'm sorry I haven't been posting I've been playing a lot of video games with my friends :/
Anyways hope everyone likes it...😂
Byeeee👾