🤍Surprise❤️

TeeHee really sweet and cute but also limey🤭

Y/NPov
I was waiting on Nick to get home. He had been really busy lately and I've been missing him, but today he was free for a couple of days so I decided to surprise him.
I had planned for us to watch Disney movies, cuddle, kiss, eat food, WHATEVER! Can't  wait.
I was currently at my desk playing some Roblox (😂🤪✌🏼⚡️👈🏼🖕🏼🥵💯) until suddenly my phone rang. I look at the screen and see my boyfriends face pop up.
Nick: "Babyyyyyy."
Y/N: "Hi Nick." I was beaming at the moment, thank god he couldn't see how dumb I looked.
Nick: "Im heading home now, I'll be there in like 5 minutes okay?" I could hear him giggle a bit, gosh he was cute.
Y/N: "Yay! Im excited."
Nick: "Me too, okay see ya love you." He says putting his mouth against the speaker making a loud smooching sound.
I laugh and hang up the phone, closing out of Roblox (😂🤪✌🏼⚡️👈🏼🖕🏼🥵💯) and going over to our bed switching on Disney Plus (Wait Disney Plus of Disney+.... idk whatever) grabbing snacks and tossing them in the bed. Then switching my LED lights to red (🥵)
I scroll through Tik Tok a bit doing the 👃🏼🚀 every so often seeing something funny.

NicksPov
I was home finally, I missed Y/N a lot and I couldn't wait to spend some time with her. I parked the car in the front of our house and open the door.
Nick: "IM HOME!" I say excitedly, not hearing anything.
I was confused I said it pretty loud but I didn't think anything of it and headed upstairs.
I open the door and look up to see Y/N standing there in a tank top and short shorts, LEDs red and snacks on the bed.
Y/N: "NICKY!" She runs up to me and hugs me acting innocent, but I knew what she was doing.
Nick: "Hey mamas." (I'm sorry) I say wrapping my arms around her waist.
Y/N: "As you can see I have a whole plan for us. Me, you, Disney Movies, Snacks and cuddling."
Nick: "Mhm sure." I give her a smirk and she rolls her eyes pulling me to the bed.
Y/N: "Come on its gonna be fun! Just let me know when your ready." She lays on her stomach her shorts going slightly up in the back, revealing part of her ass.
Nick: "I'm ready now." I say putting my stuff down and crawling on the bed next to her.
She switches on Brother Bear (If you don't know what that is then your a god damn fetus or just had no childhood and I NEED you to go watch it...nOw!) and lays against the pillows patting the spot next to her. I go over and she puts her leg around my waist a little close to my crouch. Did she know what she was doing to me? She grabbed a pack of (favorite candy) and opened it eating some and me getting a bag of Doritos.

A little bit after snacking we continue watching the movie until she started moving her leg against my crouch...slowly. I accidentally let a moan slip out.
Y/N: "Aw cute." She giggles and moves her position on the bed.
She got in front of me and laid on her back, her ass my my crouch.

(For anyone who's confused like this ya feel?) Y/NsPovOkay so maybe I was teasing a bit but whatever

Y/NsPov
Okay so maybe I was teasing a bit but whatever...

Nick: "Baby." He groaned. I turned around and rubbed my ass against his crouch feeling his dick get hard.
I smirked and suddenly I feel my arms get pinned to my side and a weight on my back.
Y/N: "N-Nick what are you doing?"
He sharply slapped my ass causing me to whimper.
Nick: "Oh don't act all innocent now princess." He growls quietly next to my ear.
He starts to kiss my neck leaving red and purple marks all over. I flip over and wrap my legs around him bringing him close to me and kissing his lips.
Y/N: "Fuck I missed you baby." I moan into his mouth feeling him smile against the kiss.
Nick: "Me too Y/N me too."
He pulls back and looks at me, I was expecting to see lust but instead it was love.
Y/N: "I love you." I say putting my forehead against his.
Nick: "I love you too." He kisses my nose and we both drift off to sleep.

780 words wEeWoO
Told ya it was cute and limey👀
Could I have turned it into smut...yea?
But..oOh what if I make a smutshot book..
       👁👁