👻Rules👻

Y/NsPov
I was slammed against the wall by my boyfriend Nick, us in a heated make out both of our shirts already off.
Y/N: "A~ah Nick."
He slapped my ass pretty hard causing a small whimper to come out of my mouth.
Nick: "Thats not my name Y/N. You know there's a few rules."
I was confused about this.
Y/N: "W-what?"
He put me on my back on the bed, him hovering over me smirking.
Nick: "1: During sex I'm not Nick I'm Daddy. 2: Your not aloud to touch yourself. 3: Only I get to touch you. 4: I'm always top of you wanna top you gotta earn it. 5: You can't cum until I say so. 6: If you want me to do something to you, tell me I can't read minds. 7: If I want to take care of you after sex, let me. 8: You don't disrespect me and I won't disrespect you. You have 3 strikes and after those 3 strikes your punished.
I was shocked.
I've never seen him so dominant...it was really hot.
Y/N: "What are punishments?"
He bites his lip and gets his body closer to me.
Nick: "1: Spanking. 2: Edging. 3: No pleasure at all for as long as I say."
Y/N: "Mm okay."
Nick: "You understand?"
I nod my head and he smiles.
I grab his face and bring him back to our makeout he smiled into the kiss and chuckles.
Nick: "Desperate much baby?"
Y/N: "Shut the fuck up."
Oh fuck me.
He pulls back and looks at me.
Nick: "That's 1 Y/N better be careful."
Y/N: "Okay Im sorry." I somehow managed to whimper out.
Nick: "Your okay, just don't do it again."
He brings his mouth to my neck leaving hickeys all over before moving down to my chest. He looks at me for consent (Aye even though Snapmap all Alpha and shit he still respectful 👁👄👁)
I nod my head and he unclips my bra tossing it onto the ground with our discarded shirts. He starts to rub my nipples with his thumbs earning small moans from me.
Fucking Tease.
Y/N: "Nick."
Nick: "Oh strike 2?"
Y/N: "Technically this isn't any type of sex. It's not normal sex, oral or anal so."
He rolls his eyes and starts sucking on my nipples leaving hickeys all over them. I move my hands to his hair caressing and pulling at it as he continued leaving the marks all over me.
Moving his right hand to my pussy (aGh I wrote that 😂) he starts rubbing it through the fabric, I could feel myself already getting wet.
Nick: "I took back the other strike but now your at 2 definitely, already wet for Daddy."
I moan as he ripped my panties off my body throwing it on the ground with the other clothes, he moves his head down kissing the inside of my thighs leaving hickeys everywhere other than where I wanted them.
Y/N: "Daddy please stop teasing me." I hear him moan due to the name and he places his head on my gut looking up at me.
Nick: "Beg for it."
Y/N: "What?"
Nick: "Beg."
Y/N: "Daddy fuck me pleassssee! I want to feel your big dick inside my tight pussy please!" (wOaH)
Nick: "That's a good girl."
He starts licking my slit, very slowly then goes faster starting to eat me out. I push his head down with my hands and he laughs.
He goes into his pockets and pulls out a condom, pulling his pants and boxers off revealing his dick.
I whimpered at the sight of it, even though we've had sex it still always hurt me because of how big he was. He puts the condom on and rubs his dick across my pussy trying to tease me even more.
Nick: "You ready?"
Y/N: "Yes Daddy."
I feel him go inside me all the way we both moan out and he stays like that for a bit letting me get comfortable(what a gEnTlEmAn).
Y/N: "Go."
He starts to thrust in and out of me going harder each time. I felt him gripping my hips hard and it made me want to come then and there but I knew not to.
Nick: "You feel so good Y/N!"
Y/N: "Im gonna-
Nick: "Ah ah not until I say remember?"
I nod my head and he keeps going until he was getting sloppier, he was close.
Nick: "Go ahead baby." He says while pulling out of him.
I did as he said and felt the sticky feeling all over my thighs.
Y/N: "Can we shower?"
Nick: "Yea...come on."
He grabs my hand leading to the shower after we get in he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my shoulder passionately.
Nick: "I love you mamas." (aH hA LmAo)
Y/N: "I love you too Nick."
We fucked again. Jk we slept.

864 words wOoH
hEy MamAs

864 words wOoHhEy MamAs

I'm sorry
Bye 👾