❤️I Need You Last Part💜

Yup...last part🥺

Y/NPov
I had woken up and looked at the time, 12:35 perfect time not too early or too late. I looked at the beautiful sleeping boy next to me and decided to get dressed first then wake him up, so he has more time to sleep. He went through enough already but tonight that's all changing.
I put on some black joggers, sneakers and a black long sleeve shirt this was a stealth mission after all had to fit the part.
I go up to Nick and wake him up by peppering his face with gentle kisses.

Y/N: "Wake up Nicky." I say barely above a whisper.
Nick: "Mm stop baby."
I was shocked. He hasn't said anything like that to me.
Y/N: "Did you just call me baby?"
He opens one eye and gives me a smirk.
Nick: "Mmmmaaaaybeeee."
I laugh at the cute dork still very sleepy and tired.
Y/N: "Come on." I say patting his arm.
He gets up and puts on clothes not bothering to go to the bathroom, which caused me to get flustered and start blushing.
He turns to me only in his boxers and walks up to me causing me to step back until I'm cornered into a wall.
Nick: "Whats up with you?" He says his voice still raspy and low from when woke up.
Y/N: "U-um nothing I-Im good." I look down trying not to embarrass myself.
He grabs my wrists and pins then above my head a small whimper escaping my mouth.
Nick: "Why don't we just leave her alone and do some other stuff."
I bit my lip thinking about it but I then pushed him against the wall and kissed him.
It was a passionate kiss him biting my lip and small moans coming from both of us.
Y/N: "I would like that...but I still wanna get her back for what she did to my baby boy." He gripped my hips bringing me closer to him as I ran my finger down his chest.
Nick: "After though?" He says pouting his lip out a bit.
Y/N: "Okay Nick come one put some clothes on." I say laughing at him.
He gets some clothes and starts changing me trying not to stare at him but I honestly couldn't help it.
Nick: "What about all the stuff?"
Y/N: "It's all here."
Nick: "What?" He looked really surprised about honestly a bit terrified.
Y/N: "It's all outside my guy just dropped it off a little while ago." I say snickering.
Nick: "I'm not touching the snake."
Y/N: "Okay big baby." I grab his hand and a backpack and we head outside.
Nick: "Still do this stuff with no car?"
Y/N: "It's a stealth mission." He smiles at me and shakes his head.
We go outside and I look inside the small boxes and bags making sure we got everything.
I pull out a big Gatorade bottle that had the sardine juice in it.
Nick: "That's a lot."
I laugh at his dorky remark and give him a evil smirk.
Y/N: "Ready for the snake?"
Nick: "I-I'm kinda scared of them."
I look at him with awe, my Nick was scared of snakes poor thing.
Y/N: "You'll be okay he only bites with loud noises so when she screams there's a slight chance she'll get bit but he's not poisonous so."
I open the small box and see a medium sized garter snake about 4 feet long looking up at me.
Nick: "That's gonna eat me."
Y/N: "He's only 4 feet."
I carefully put the box into my bag trying not to irritate it and grab the Gatorade bottle just holding it, not too sus right?
We start walking towards kaylees house and when we do we hide in bushes for a bit. She didn't have much houses around hers and no ones car was in a driveway it seemed weird.
I open my phone and check her Instagram, seeing a video of her and her boy toy snort a line of coke.
Ha she won't even be able to call the cops if she's on some hard drugs.
We go to her front door and I grab a Bobby pin,slipping it into the key hole I move it around a bit until I get it unlocked.
Nick: "Woah what the hell Y/N?" He said in a whisper.
Y/N: "I still got it!" I said whispering back with a little wink.
We go inside and turn on the lights on our phones.
Y/N: "You got groceries I got body wash well so the snake with each other."
Nick: "Okay.."
I start to walk away then Nick grabs me by the waist and pulls me towards him.
I put my hands on his chest and we look at each other and smile.
Y/N: "What?"
Nick: "Nothing...your just amazing for doing all this, I mean risking getting the cops called on us? Like fuck."
I give him a reassuring kiss on the cheek and he smiles at me.
I go upstairs trying to find her bedroom until I do and look inside. I see her bathroom door closed and walk up to it opening it, seeing a purple styled shower stuff.
Walking up to the shower curtain I find her body wash and open the Gatorade bottle pouring about half of it in there, moving to the shampoo and conditioner I put the rest in there, she was gonna smell horrible.
I open my bag making sure the garter snake was okay, he was thankfully.
I go back downstairs and find Nick around a bunch of messed up groceries, chips scattered the floor, condiment bottles everywhere, squished bread everything. He looked pretty proud of himself and it was super cute.
Nick: "Did it?"
I nod my head and he looks down at the floor and does a little bow.
Y/N: "You dork! Come on let's do this snake."
He nods his head and comes over to me.
I grab a paper and write on it this is what you get bitch :) I wrote it in sloppy hand writing so it couldn't be traced to me or Nick.
I open the box and tape it to the top the garter snake brushed it's head against my head causing me to flinch a bit.
Y/N: "Calm down buddy."
Nick giggles a bit and I put the top back on the box.
We get up and I look at Kaylees Instagram really quick, it showed her in a car with that guy the caption going home with bae;) what a slut honestly.
Y/N: "Shes on her way home we should go hide in the bushes and wait."
Nick: "Okay."

*Time Skip 20 minutes*
NicksPov

We waited for about 20 minutes a comfortable silence between us on our phones when suddenly a car pulls up in the driveway.
We see her get out in a skimpy short red dress with the guy she was with.
Y/N: "God their perfect for each other both ugly."
Nick: "Then I guess were not perfect."
Y/N: "What do you mean."
Nick: "Cause your beautiful."
She looked down, I knew she was blushing even though it was dark I could just tell.
Y/N: "Well your gorgeous so shut u-
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGG!!!!"
Me and Y/N started cracking up we both knew what had just happened.
Y/N: "Come on we better go."
She grabs my hand and we start running home hand in hand.
We continued laughing the whole way home and when we got there we just went to her room.
Y/N: "That was fucking awesome."
Nick: "Hell yea!"
She laid on her back in the bed arms above her head laughing.
Y/N: "Im gonna change I'll be back."
I nod my head I was gonna change too.
I grabbed some red joggers and a black shirt slipping everything on.
Y/N then came out with short black shorts on and a crop top. I look at her with my eyes wide as I felt my pants get tight.
Y/N: "What?"
Nick: "Don't what me look at what your wearing."
Y/N: "I wanna be comfy plus it's hot."
I grab her wrists and push her against the wall smashing my lips onto her.
Y/N: "Nick fuck." She slightly moaned when she said my name turning me on even more.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and I grabbed her thighs putting them around my waist.
Our lips moved in sync with each other and feeling her gripping my neck was doing so mud to me.
I pull back and look at her.
Nick: "D-do you want to do this?"
She looks at the ground and back up at me with a soft smile.
Y/N: "Not now..."
I smile at her and kiss her cheek.
Nick: "I get it your totally fine baby."
Y/N: "Okay Nick."
We go to the bed and start cuddling my arms around her waist is just looking at each other.
Nick: "Wanna be my girlfriend?"
She started blushing and gripped me tighter her hands being on my back.
Y/N: "Yes!"
We laugh and kiss.
Then we fell asleep.
Fuck Kaylee.

Yea fuck Kaylee...if your name is Kaylee I'm sorry 😂
1570 words wOaH
Last part of I Need You so sad 🥺
Anyways...um bEaR🐻