Cafe

2Ds POV
I didn't actually think they would text me, now I don't know what to do, I don't want to scare them off.

2D
Yeah it's me, are you y/n?

Y/n
Yep!  Sorry if i texted too soon I wanted to make  sure this was actually you.

2D
no no it's fine i'm actually glad you texted I didn't think you would

                                                                            y/n
                                                 Well I'm glad I texted too!

2D
This was our last stop in the tour so we chose to stay here a bit, would you want to meet up tomorrow?

y/n
Sure!  I know a good cafe and it's small so you  won't get noticed, you can enjoy your time here

2D
Alright see ya tomorrow!

y/n
Yep, good night 2D :)

2d
You can call me Stuart, goodnight.

Y/N POV
       I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, I re read the whole conversation to see if wasn't making things up.

I'm going on a date with 2D?!

Well it's not a date but I'm hanging out with him.

"I have to tell (B/F/N)!" I just knew they would be happy for me.

"Hey y/n, whats up?" they asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, never in a thousand years did I expect to be saying this," I squealed.

"Just spit it out y/n!"

"2D asked to meet up tomorrow!" I said and my best friend was in shook.

"I didn't think you had the balls to text him, i'm glad you did!" they said with a smile, I can always count on them being there for me.

"Same but after you told me to do it I had the courage to do it!" at this point I was pretty red, and (B/F/N) could tell.

"Hey, just make sure not to fall for him, he's famous and he might just be fucking around with other people ." they said with a sad smile.

"I know, i'll just keep it at a friend level I knew there wasn't a chance to have anything serious." I knew that it was a possibility but I didn't like thinking that he was a player, not until I know him for him.

"Well I hope things go well, I'm going to hop in the shower now, the concert was great, good night y/n."

"Good night B/F/N, love you."

"Love you too."

"Well I better get to bed," I lazily I got into my favorite pajamas and jumped into bed.

"Yeah I won't catch feeling, he wouldn't even see me as partner material." I sighed and closed my eyes.

I woke up to Coco barking