My luv

Y/N POV
it's been about five days, I'm sad this all had to end soon. I'm ready to leave Letzy for sure.

"Stuwy! Let's go get some drinks." She asked him while twirling her hair around her finger.

"Sounds like a plan I'll tell the rest of the guys!" I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

She didn't even try to hide that fact that she hated my guts.

"Well actually, Stuwy and I-" She was interrupted.

"Lezty, I've told yew several times dat I don't like dat nickname." Stuart firmly told her.

"But you let y/n call you cute names!" She yelled at him while glaring at me.

"They are mah partner." She sighed

"Whatever!" She yelled flipped my off thinking I wasn't looking and left.

"Fa fucks sakes." Stuart sighed putting his head down.

"I don't get why you don't just stop talking to her?" I rubbed his back as I sat down next to him.

"Well she's ah nice person I just fink she's ah bit jealous, I tink she likes meh." He told me.

Like that wasn't oblivious she wants me out of the picture.

"Duh," I sighed and smiled at him

"Also because we're not done with da album and if we cause drama it may cause trouble." He said

"That's true, but once I leave you better make her know that you and I are still together!" I smiled at him

"Of course," He kissed my cheek and we talked for a few more minutes.

"Hey want to do a face mask with me?" I asked Stu

"Sure why not." He smiled

We went upstairs and I pulled out on a green clay mask.

"Here let me put it on you!" I scoped some up and put it on his face.

"It's cold!" He said backing away

"Well that's how it's supposed to be dumbass." I laughed.

Once we both had our face masks on we took a picture

"Send it ta meh." He told me

"Okay I will." I sent it to him and I peeked over his shoulder.

"Is the picture really your wallpaper?" I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"Yeah so wut!" He pouted

"Nothing nothing." I kissed his head and he did a little giggle.

"We look like Murdoc!