Paula

Y/N POV
Stuart and I caught up, we hadn't talked for a week so their wasn't much to talk about but we just talked and talked for a long time. I loved every moment of it, we eventually feel asleep.

"ugh"

"Goodnight luv! How did you sleep?" Stu smiled at me

"Good morning Stu," I said yawning. I looked up at him and saw he was covering his face, bright red.

I just snickered and got up form the couch, and went to get ready. When I went back downstairs and I saw smoke coming from the kitchen.

"STU ARE YOU OKAY?"I yelled running into the kitchen, when I walked in to the kitchen I saw Stuart on the floor cover with pancake batter all over him self, and three burnt pancakes on the frying pan.

I giggled, "Are you okay Stuart?" I said helping him up.

"Y-yeah i'm okay, just a little scratch," he giggled while getting back up.

While he was cleaning up the batter off of him, he had some on his neck and he didn't see it.

"AH!" yelled Stuart

When I opened my eyes I realized I had licked the batter off of him. I turned red immediately, why did I do that?!

"U-uh i'm sorry Stuart!" I said turning away

He grabbed my arm and put a pice of fruit in my mouth and started to clean up. After we're done cleaning up we chose to go get breakfast as a near by restaurant.

"Fis food is amazing y/n!" Stu said eating his scrambled eggs

"Glad you like it, this is my favorite restaurant." I said eating my harsh browns

We talked for a bit and after we were done eating we went on a small walk to a cliff.

"Yeah I kinda want to starts cafe of my own." I said throwing my head back letting the cool wind hit my face.

"Really, I fink you'll do great!" Stu said with a warm smile. No matter what were talking about I never get bored not once.

"Hey they have benches let's go take a seat!" I said pointing at the benches where there was an beautiful view. We sat down and stayed silent just enjoying each other's company and the amazing view.

"Y/n Im really glad I met you, you're an amazing friend." Stuart said still looking at the view.

The word friend crushed me, I guess I might have caught feelings for him. I'm such an idiot he's famous it would never work out.

"Yeah you're a great friend too Stu," I said with a weak smile

"Can I tell you somefink?" he said turning to me,

"Yeah sure what's up?" I replied

"So do you remember Paula?" he asked looking down

"Oh yeah I do wasn't she your girlfriend?" I asked

"Yeah she was." He replied

"Why did you guys end stuff all we knew was that it was over and then Noodle replaced her." I said

"Well um, I ended tuff cuz I caught her an Murdoc banging in da fucking toilets, it was my favorite toilet too so then I had to use another toilet." He said clearly upset.

"I'm so sorry Stu, I didn't know." I said taking his hand.

"It's fine i'm over her." he said proudly

"That's good she didn't deserve you and still doesn't." I said looking into his eyes

He looked back at me and took my hands, he started leaning in. WAIT HES LEANING IN??