Date

Y/N POV
fuck.fuck.fuck. why is HE here are you serious. I pinched myself hoping this was all a bad dream but nope his stupid was still smirks at me.

"What are you doing here." I asked, I knew the answer but still I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"I work here silly, and might I add you look amazing." He responded eyeing me up and down.

"Yeah we can tell." Stuart glares at him,

"y/n, do you want to leave?" He asked me looking annoyed.

"No it's fine, I know it cost money to reserve this restaurant." I smiled at him, I DID want to leave but I didn't want Stuart wasting his money.

"I don't care about fa money y/n, if you're uncomfortable let's leave." Stuart said looking at me with a worried look on his face.

"No I'll be okay Stu." I smiled at him,

"Ahem, what do you guys want?" Asked Jacob slightly annoyed.

"I'll take the shrimp pasta." I handed him the menu without looking at him.

"I'll have the steak." Stuart also handed him the menu,

"You can leave now." I smirked and turned my attention to Stuart.

"You know y/n, we can leave." Stuart said again.

"Oh we are," I grabbed his hand and we left, I felt bad, but I couldn't stand looking at his face anymore.

"I'll pay you back for the reservation." I told him still walking hand in hand.

"No it's fine y/n, really." He smiled at me and we kept walking.

"Well let's not let this date go to waste we can get some take out and go back to my place!" I hope we could still have a nice time after this mess.

"D-date?"Stuart looked at me making me regret my words.

"O-oh uh yeah..was it not a date? I mean it's fine if it's not!" I stuttered and looked down, I felt so dumb.

"Oh no, I uh thought it was a date too." He whispered. All I could do was play with my fingers while we walked.

"Hey look a taco truck! Let's go." I changed the topic, and ran up to the truck and ordered stuff for the both of us.

"Don't worry Stu, I already ordered and payed." I smiled at him,

"Fank you y/n but you didn't have too." He took my hand and sat down on a bench. I was surprised but sat down with him to wait.

We got the food and walked to my apartment.

"What a waste we both got dressed up only for Jacob to ruin it all." I sighed opening the door,

"Yeah, you looked amazing." Stuart giggled

"I looked?" I teased him.

"N-no that's not what- you still look good." Stuart's face was red as ever as he placed the food on the table.

"Want to change out of that, I have the shirt and sweats if you want to use them again." I said walking to a small closet.

"No fanks, I don't wanna wear what that idiot wore." He pouted and sat down and started eating his tacos.

"That's true!" I sat down next to him and we ate.

"So what do you want ta do y/n?" he turned to me,

"Well I have something I mind." I smirked

I got up and went to the closet and got all of Jacobs stuff.