Not what you think!

Y/Ns POV
Before I could push Murdoc away 2D walked in, along with Noodle and Russle.

"G-guys it's not what it looks like!" I was stumbling on my words.

All I felt was 2D grab my arm and drag me out of the house into a car.

"H-hey 2d?" I asked but he didn't respond.

He drove (badly) to my apartment,

"Are you mad at me 2D?" I was scared to hear his response.

He stopped and then started walking again, that was like a stab to the heart.

It was just a misunderstanding, the silence made it worse I would have rather his just say yes if he was mad at me so I could fix it. I felt like crying, he probably thinks I used him to get clos to Murdoc.

Incoming call B/F/N

"Hey y/n how have you been! We haven't hung out in a minute want to have a sleepover? they asked

"Yeah I really need it right now," I said holding back my tears. I packed things I needed and went off to B/F/N house.

2Ds POV
When me Noodle and Russle came back we saw Murdoc pinning y/n to the wall seconds for kissing them.

"It's not what it looks like!" y/n explained

I don't know what came over me, was it jealousy?

I grabbed their arm and drove them home, I tried my best but I would still make hard stops. They tired to talk to me but I was too upset to listen to anyone, again they called out to me but I just kept waking and drove home.

Did they use me to get to Murdoc?

Russels POV

"What the fuck was that Murdoc?" I yelled grabbing his by the collar he knew as well as everyone else that 2D was interested in y/n.

"Chill out, I was provoking 2D, we all know he has a bit of the hots for y/n, I was just helping him see that." he said pushing my hand away making his way to his room.

When D came back we tried to tell him that y/n and Murdoc weren't a thing, but he just ignored Noodle and I and went to his room.

Y/Ns POV
Once I got to B/F/N house we sat down and had dinner together they were telling me about the person they were talking to and spilling some tea from their work.

After that we put some face masks on and watch (Favorite Movie) I had forgotten about what had happened with 2D since they always knew how to cheer me up, but when I saw the band on tv my heart sank and I remembered everything I was holding back tears and B/F/N, noticed.

"What's wrong y/n?"

"You know you can tell me anything," they said giving me a hug

I ended up telling them everything start to finish and I ranted on and on about how he probably hates me and thinks I used him.

"I think you might have the hot for him y/n." my friend said, I was kinda shocked and didn't know what to say.

"Even if I did I know for a fact he wouldn't like me back, he's been asked out by the prettiest singers and he says no, he's probably still hung up on Paula." I sighed I really hoped he wasnt.