7 Minutes

Y/N POV
After we woke up we went on a walk. It was a long walk and some people came up to Stuart for pictures and such.

"2D is this your significant other?" A group of girls asked him. His face turned red and so did mine.

"N-no, they are just ah friend." He said playing with his fingers. It kinda stung to friend zoned in front of a group of people, but what did I expect.

"Hey you!" I turned around a small girl was pointing at me.

"Hi?" I respond,

"You better not try to steal 2D from me." He whispered yelled.

"Oh um sorry?" I backed away from her and stood next to Stuart waiting for him to finish up.

"Alright let's go y/n." He whispered

"Fanks for coming up to me it was nice meeting yew all!" He gave them a "toothy" smile which causes some girl to squeal.

Then we were in our way.

"It must be nice to be famous." I commented,

"It can be, sometimes I wonder who and what my life would be if I didn't join da band." he stated.

"Well I would hope we would have meet anyway!" I smiled

We were minding our own business and I was throw to the ground. I looked up trying to catch my breath only to see Jacobs mad face.

"GET OFF OF THEM!" I heard Stuart yell,

But some guy was restraining him.

"What the hell do you want!" I glares at Jacob,

"You made me look like a fool in front my manager, ordering an expensive plate only to leave after the cooks make it." He glares back

"You asked for it you stuck up idiot." I smirked

"You made be get laid off! Do you know how hard it was to get that job??" He yelled at me

"Shit man, stop spiting." I laughed, which made him even more angry. I could still hear Stuart arguing and fighting off the guy who was holding him.

"You little-" Before he could finish another guy came running up yelling at him. Jacob and his buddy bolted away.

"You're going to regret messing with me y/n." He yelled

We thanked the man for helping us.

"Are you okay y/n?!" Stuart hugged me,

"Yeah i'm fine, I got some spit in my face, but i'm fine." I giggled.

We went over to b/f/n job and once they were off we all went to hangout.

"Thanks for dropping me off Stu." I turned to him we had spent the whole day together it was 10 pm once we went back to my apartment.

"Anytime y/n, make sure to rest up, goodnight." He gave me a kiss on my four head waved and walked away.

It took me a moment to process what had happened.

Time Skip

It's been about 4 months since i've become friends with Stuart and everyone else they told me that they were going back home in 2 months so I spent a lot of time with them since I was already missing them. Especially Stuart.

"Yeah I have to do an extra shift today!" Groaned b/f/n,

"I'm sorry but it will be worth it for that thing you always wanted!" I added.

"Yeah I guess, It's just get boring but I have to do it!" They explained

"Mhm, now get back to work!" I giggled,