Ex

Y/N POV
"Dats your ex?" asked Stuart

"Yeah I'm their ex, but not for long." Jacob responded

"In your dreams you dick head." I said

"Wow wow, calm down y/n, you know you love me." He said trying to grab me.

"Yeah no," I replied pulling away form his grasp

"Leave them alone." Stuart stepped in,

"Calm down, this has nothing to do with you idiot," Jacob shoved Stuart to get to me.

I grabbed Stuart and ran away from Jacob, I knew if he didn't get his way he would hurt Stuart and I don't want that.

I locked us in a room, "Shit this isn't a room is it?" I asked Stuart

"No, it's a closet," he replied

"Please tell me there's a light in here?"

"Nope."

"Fuck"

"Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" yelled Jacob

I sighed and hid my face, he really want to come back to me after what he did to me?

"Y/n?"

"Yeah Stu?"

"Why did you guys break up if you don't mind me asking."

"Well,"

Flashback

Y/N POV

"I'm so exited to get home! I bought Jacob his favorite cake as a birthday present!"

"Hehe he's in the room, i'm going to scare him."

"Bruh is that moaning? He better not be watching porn, I just washed the sheets yesterday!"

"BOO GOT YOU!"

"What the fuck" Jacob yelled

"y/n?? w-wait hold on"

"I was going to surprise you but you and Samantha beat me to it." I said

"Y/n it's not what it looks like!" Samantha yelled

"Really so you're telling me you guys weren't just fucking?" I cant believe this.

"Please let me explain!" pleaded Jacob.

"7 years down the drain. I cant believe I never noticed, you guys would always flirt." I was so disgusted and embarrassed that I wasted my time on him.

"Happy fucking birthday." I threw the cake at his face and started to pack all the things I had brought to his apartment.

End of Flash back

Y/N POV

"I ended up crying in a restaurant, one of the waiters comforted me and we ended up talking for hours. That's how I met b/f/n." I finished telling him my story in a dark walk in closet.