Its Offical

Y/N POV
"Finally it took you long enough D." Sighed Russel,

"Beta not mess this up face ache." Smirked Murdoc.

And Noodle, Noodle was just giggling.

"Well enjoy you're time together since were off soon." snickered Murdoc and he went up to his room.

"Wait a second. WAS THIS SET UP?" I yelled, I heard Murdoc laugh and then "Yeah it was!" another laugh and he was gone.

"Did you know about this Stu?" I whispered,

"No I didn't know about dis." he said hiding his face.

"It was my plan!" Smiled Noodle, "You guys already seemed like you were dating but you never made it official so I just gave you guys a push." She gave us another grin.

"Well thanks for the push Nood, we wouldn't have said anything." I said

"I would of!" Stuart protested

"You sure?" I smirked

"yewr right." He pouted I laughed and gave him a kiss on his four head and he was back to his normal self.

"Didnt take you long to get touchy." Teases Russel.

"Shut it!" Glared Stuart.

Russel just laughed and started a new movie.

"Well since your here y/n, let's have a sleepover, for REAL this time!" Noodle let herself fall onto the couch and started to watch the movie Russel chose.

Stuart and I sat on the other couch my head was on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around me. We had a cozy blanket go keep us warm since it was kind of chilling n the living room.

The movie was a romantic comedy, 45 minutes into the movie I could hear Stuart's soft snores. He can only stay awake when it's somethings to do with zombies.

I giggled and took a picture of his and make it my lock screen. I'm glad we're dating, It seems so surreal, to other people I am dating the famous lead singer of Gorillaz. That might be true but to me I'm dating the goofy Stuart Pots.

They ARE the same person, I was trying to say something romantic and It just turned out cringe. I smack myself mentally so I didn't disturb the movie and Stuart's sleep.

Once the movie was over I woke up Stuart, he was really drowsy but we managed to get to his room I closed the door and it was cleaner then I had left it the first time I came.

We both got ready to go to bed.

"What's wrong Stu?" He was blushing but he looked annoyed.

"Yew look cute y/n but wat if yew wore Mah shirt instead." He tossed me a shirt, it was an old vintage band shirt. Since he's tall it would be a bit baggy on me but I wanted to wear it.

"Alright i'll be right back." I walked into the bathroom and changed. "How do I look?" I smiled.

"Amazing." He smiled and pulled me into bed with him, he was still a bit drowsy so we both cuddled and fell asleep.

(2D) Stuart's POV
When I looked up I saw y/n in my shirt with some flannel pajama pants. They looked so cute I just grabbed them and held them close. I've never been this happy, I'm so lucky to have them with me. I could see they were getting sleepy, so I lifted their chin and gave them a soft kiss, and said goodnight.

I woke up to y/n poking my cheek, once they saw I was awake they smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning Stu." They smiled, there smile is so contagious I let out a small laugh and went to go clean up.