Chapter One

"And that's a wrap for today people!" Jace shouted as an alarm bell rang. Jace is director for a new summer film and I was starring as one of the main characters. I walked off the set to talk to Jace about the scene.

"So , any notes on the scene?" I asked quirkily. He shook his head.

"Not really , you get this roll perfectly , the fans are going to love you" he said happily. I thanked him and then I went back to my trailer where my best friend Connie was waiting. As soon as I got through the door Connie gave me a huge hug.

"Hey Keels I saw you on the screen , amazing as always" she said excitedly as I sat down on the chair in front of the mirror.

"Thank you so much Con" I said gratefully "I have something to ask you"

Connie nodded at me quickly.

"Do you want to come to the premier of this movie with me? I was told to take a date but I'd rather go with my best friend" I said as I began to remove my makeup. Connie squeeled excitedly and ran over to me hugging me so tight that I couldn't breathe.

"I'd love to!" she shouted. This was going to be amazing.

I took off all of my makeup and got changed out of my costume into my normal clothes.

"Let's go home" I said picking up my bag and putting my costume onto the rack. We both walked out of the trailer and I turned the light off behind me. It was Friday night so Connie was staying in my house for the night so that's where we started to walk to.

We walked out of the studio and then I heared a familiar voice behind me.

"Keeley , you forgot your script" I turned around and saw Luca walking towards us. Luca is another main character. He handed me my script which was getting thicker by the day with notes.

"Thanks Luca" I said being cool but Connie was having a hard time playing it cool. She gave Luca a little wave but he just stood awkwardly and smiled.

"You were great today" said Connie smiling.

"Um , thank you , I'd better be going now , I have to go home and practice my lines" he said and then turning to walk away.

"Don't worry Connie" I said "He's totally playing hard to get"

"I hope you're right" said Connie "Lets just go"

We walked out of the studio and closed the gate behind us. It was 21:00 and it was dark out so we could barely see a thing. We walked along the street laughing and joking. Then we were walking quickly around the corner and I bumped into somebody and I fell onto the ground.