Chapter Seventeen

A/n - I've added a video of the aurora borealis when it was seen in Alaska. I actually decided to make Keeley and Charlie to go to Alaska because I've always loved Alaska and I've wanted to see the aurora borealis for the longest time so I decided to let Keeley and Charlie go to a place that is close to my heart and see amazing things together. I hope you enjoy the video because it will help you get a vision of what it's like in this chapter.

I had to pretend that I was going to bed because I knew that Steven would be checking up on me at 23:30 so that meant that I had half an hour after to get ready for whatever Charlie wanted to do. KNOCK KNOCK

"Keeley?! Open the door!" shouted Steven KNOCK KNOCK. I got up from my bed and acted like I'd just woken up , the advantages of being an actress. I opened the door slowly and started 'tiredly' iching my head.

"Steven" I said 'tiredly' "What are you doing here? I was asleep" I pretended to yawn.

"Sorry I was just checking on you because you need full energy for when you're on set tomorrow" Steven now whispered. What was even the point in that?

"Where's Charlie?" he asked peeking around the door.

"He went to the lobby to get a drink , he'll be back soon" I lied. I knew that Charlie was off somewhere on facetime but I didn't know where. Then Steven went to check on Luca the same as he did me. I closed the door and began rushing around getting ready. I was smart enough to keep my makeup from the day on so all I had to do was fix my hair and get changed. I got changed into a pair of black leggins , a light pink jumper and a pair of uggs. I then just kept my hair down. It was 23:55 so I had five minutes to do whatever I wanted so I decided to make a video on my camera. I pressed record and pointef the camera at myself.

"So we've been in Alaska today but I'm really tired because of jet lag. I've been awake for an extra ten hours so thats fun. I'm not going to sleep just yet though because I have a mystery outing with Charlie and I'm really excited for that except Steven thinks I'm in bed. I feel like Cinderella sneaking out except she had to be home by midnight and I'm sneaking out at midnight. I'll be doing more of these videos so hopefully you can watch them , that's it for now so bye" I said to the camera. I hoped this night would be good.

Charlie's POV

I was really nervous about taking Keeley out. This may come as a shock to some people but I like Keeley and I wanted this to go well. I even called in some romantic experts. When I couldn't find any I decided to facetime Joey and his new girlfriend Megan. They picked up within one ring and I didn't know why because it would only be 09:55 in Wales.

"Hi Charlie , couldn't you get through to Leo? Its because he's asleep but I'd be more than happy to wake him up" said Joey energetically.

"Actually I need to talk to you about something" I said nervously.

"Ok and before you do I'm sort of obligated to ask you something , how's your holiday?" he asked.

"It's good , I really like it here but I need to ask you for some advice about a girl ..." I started.

"Awww a girl?" said Megan suddenly appearing on screen "Tell me everything"

"Well it's Keeley ..." I started before being interupted again

"Keeley? Keeley Jackson? The one that Harvey likes?" asked Joey and I felt a bit jelous.

"He what?" I asked but you could hear the jelousy in my voice.

"Well yeah , he hasn't shut up about her so he clearly does , why do I feel like something is about to go down? Anyway Megan probobly has some great advice for you" said Joey awkwardly.