Chapter Seven

We played basketball for hours on end. Sadly for them Leo and Charlie lost.

"I told you I was a pro" I said excitedly.

"Ok then , think fast" said Leo throwing the ball. I didn't try to catch it though. I simply dodged it.

"I thought fast and I proved myself right , I am a pro" I laughed.

"Ok , ok , you're a pro" said Charlie walking over and putting his arm around me jokingly. I went tense and couldn't move , I felt weird.

"Ok pro , I want you to show me how to do a layup" said Charlie. I passed him the ball.

"You know how to do a layup Charlie I saw you doing one before" I said. Charlie pouted.

"But I want to learn from a pro" he said in a babyish voice.

"Then learn from Harvey" I joked "He beat you aswell"

Harvey made his way over to Charlie and puts his arm around him.

"I'll teach you Charlie" he joked.

"No I think I'm ok" said Charlie jokingly.

We then finished and made our way back to Charlies house. This time I walked with Charlie though.

"Thank you Charlie" I said.

"For what?" he asked.

"For letting me be here today , I had fun" I said happily.

"No problem , I had a lot of fun too , I'm gutted that I lost against a girl but I had fun" he said and I smiled to myself. I felt something touching my hand. I looked down and saw that Charlie was trying to hold my hand so I let him. Just some friendly hand holding going on , no big deal.

"Do you want to come back to my house and watch a movie? The boys are coming" asked Charlie.

I nodded "I'd like that.