11

Marinette's p.o.v

Terry came to check on me during his patrol to see how I was holding up and to inform me that Adrien was being sent back to Paris in chains and several charges.

"Okay that explains the howler I got from Alya " Nino thoughtfully said.

Terry raised an eyebrow. "Gimme a sec I recorded it. "Nino said going to grab his phone from his charger.

He came back and pressed play. "NINO! HOW COULD YOU LET MARINETTE DO THAT TO ADRIEN! ALL HE WAS DOING WAS SETTING MARINETTE STRAIGHT!" Alya's loud voice screeched.

As Nino's voice came in, "You call threatening to ra*e Mari while holding a gun to Terry's head whilst threatening to kill him 'setting Marinette straight' . Alya that's not setting her straight that's physical and emotional abuse to both of them."

"But Marinette is just manipulating the poor guy like Lila......" Alya started to say till Nino cut her off.

"Mari is not manipulating Terry, Alya. This is why we broke up you fail to fact check and you eat out of Lila's hand like a dog whose on it's last leg. No wait that's an insult to Ace who I rather like, you and the rest of the class are an embarrassment to every living thing in this universe and Lila's the worst of them all. You are never to contact me in any shape or form after this for any reason" Nino said hissing out that last sentence

"But if you get Marinette to drop the charges on Adrien I'd like to get back together" Alya said.

"Wait she's bribing you with your relationship.  You could sue her for that" Terry told Nino.

"No Alya we are long gone besides you would still have to convince Terry to drop his charges against him along with Jagged Stone and many others goodbye Alya and if you contact me again in any way for every time I will be pushing for sexual harassment in court and making sure that you can never approach me in any country ever!" Nino spat before hanging up.

"Would you believe me if I told you that you are scary?" Terry asked

"Yeah but who isn't when they are angry. " Nino said

I shrugged since it was quite true. "Oh yeah Gordon called last night, due to Ass-greste less than stellar behavior the visiting class now has a police escort so they can't do anything to us. Also because of this an investigation back in Paris has been launched to see how long this has been going on " Terry smirked, "they will monitor their behavior and actions for the rest of the time they are here"

"I'd better go take this to Gordon then" Nino said standing up before leaving.

Once he was gone I leaned against Terry's chest. "Do you think that Alya will go after us?" I nervously asked Terry as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Not with the police keeping an eye on them on top of the investigation. But that's might be asking to much of your former classmates. " Terry told me.

I turned to look at him, only to see mischief dancing in his eyes. "What did you do?" I asked in a flat voice.

"Oh just had Max hack into the Parisian video feed to find every single thing that they did to you both in and off school grounds. Along with digging into Lila's past let me tell you it ain't pretty." Terry smirked as his hold on me tightened ever so slightly.

"Terry" I childed giving his arm a light slap.

Terry then let out a loud laugh as the doorbell rang. I untangled myself from Terry's arms, despite his very vocal protests, and opened  the door to see Mrs. Mcginnis with Matt.

"Mom?" Terry asked slightly confused.

"Ooooohhhh. Marineeeettttttte is your girlfriend now " Matt said to Terry.

"Quiet twip" Terry told him giving Matt a small glare.

"Marinette I know that this is on short notice, but could you watch Matt for me. My work called me in to fill in for Delores who had her baby late this afternoon." Mrs. Mcginnis told me.

"Not at all besides I enjoy watching Matt " I told her.

"Thank you" she sighed in relief before dashing off to her office.

Matt ran into my apartment, but not before tackling Terry. It was rather adorable if I was to be honest.

I asked Terry if there was a movie that we could watch. His response," As long as it has nothing to do with the series Hello Megan I'm fine"

"Don't blame you for that. So how does Babylon 5 sound? I've been meaning to watch it for a while now, but never had the time. " I told him

Hello Megan was extremely cringy for anyone and that is coming from a girl who lived a life similar to that before her friends backstabbed her.

Matt's p.o.v

My dumb big brother finally made a smart decision for once other than signing up to help Mr. Wayne. He's dating Marinette.

The two sat on the couch while the tv started to play. If I'm to be honest I didn't like Dana in the least, Terry would spend more time with her getting into trouble which really hurt mom. But when Marinette arrived,  he changed for the better.

He was calmer and certainly around more often, which made mom happy.

I boosted myself onto the couch and settled right between them to watch with them. Before I fell asleep.

Terry's p.o.v.

Matt fell asleep during Babylon 5 as Ambassador K'ash came aboard in the pilot episode. I must have fallen asleep at some point cause the next thing I know, Nino is standing above me shaking in anger.

I blinked the sleep from my eyes before the situation sunk in Mari was asleep on my chest and Matt was hugging both of us. "I can explain..." I told him

"Mcginnis you just made me loose $100 to Chloe but win $40 from Dana. Couldn't you have waited a week before the two of you started doing this " Nino said hissing

"Not you too. First the school staff and now our peers. Were we that obvious?" I asked him.

"Yes " he droned in a deadpan voice. 

Great now all who needs to join is Bruce and then we are all set. Not.