12

The following Monday at school, all of Marinette's former classmates sent glares in the new couple's direction.  Terry just glared right back as they entered the classroom for first period.

Just as the two sat down in their seats Alya marched right up to the two of them. "You little w*ore!" She screeched before lunging at Marinette.

Terry gladly intercepted the attack. "Watch it Cesiare one more wrong move and your whole class will be sent back to Paris for assault and misconduct while on foreign soil along with maybe a few years in jail like that A$$hole Agreste was" Terry told her

"How could you do that to Adrien you loved him!?" Alya continued to shout un French

"I've been over that spineless jerk for three years now Alya.  Besides why would I like a guy who is now a labeled psychopath and criminal for attempted murder, kidnapping, and sexual assault. " Marinette venomously spat,"I'm glad he's gone and I look forward to when the rest of you leave "

Alya then launched herself at Marinette. Or well tried to seeing as how Terry still had a tight grip on her.

"You b*tch call off your boy toy!" Alya screeched as the principal walked into the classroom.

"I BEG YOUR PARDON, BUT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" the principal shouted making the whole room go quiet.

"I was telling this daughter of a w*or to call off her attack dog" Alya said with no shame.

"Well then the other teachers and I hoped that it was just the Gotham community  that was making you do this,  but to verbally, mentally and physically attack the students here to protect a petty liar whose claims have been written down by all the teachers and double checked. Police I want the visiting class out of this place immediately and sent back to Paris with the evidence and documents I gave you" he growled

The police acted quickly putting Alya and Lila in handcuffs. "Thank you Gibson and Mcginnis for gathering the evidence now your........" the principal started to say

"What evidence?" Marinette asked Terry who paled a bit.

"Well Max and I may have hacked into the Parisian school system to gather evidence to land your old class in jail for a while on top of the evidence that we gathered here at school...." Terry nervously explained

"And you didn't let me in on this shame on you " Chloe said lightly slapping Terry's arm.

Marinette just casually rolled her eyes at this. Somethings just never change. So school went on till it was time to leave for home.

"So we still on for our date Friday?" Terry asked

"Yup. I plan on spending from now till then working on my commissions for Jagged, Clara, and Gordon. " Marinette told him.

"Wait the commissioner is a customer of yours ?" Terry asked surprised.

"Yup but it's mainly repairs on her and Young's formal wear" Marinette told him with a smile.

Terry just smiled. "Now spill what else did you do to those sheep?" Marinette asked him with a glare that made Terry gulp nervously.

This wasn't going to be easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter folks but about two days after my last update my grandfather died of cancer and pneumonia so my family had to attend his funeral. Afterwards we kept an eye on my grandmother to make sure she didn't get all depressed.  I do plan on moving in with her to keep an eye on her.

See you all next time.

P.s. if anyone wants to do a terrinette story or one shot go right ahead. It would actually be a nice change.