2

Marinette's p.o.v.

I managed to unpack my things by nightfall and have my things ready for school on Monday. I ordered pizza from a shop that I saw down the street on my ride here. Terry seemed nice enough, but after what happened with the class and Adrien back in Paris I was going to have to be more careful about who I let close to me. I wasn't going to go down that road again any time soon hopefully. But new city, new school, new chances. My only hope is that Lila doesn't follow me here.

I then thought back to my last day at Lycee. Miss Bustier wasn't happy that she was loosing a puppet that she could shove her responsabilities on. Everyone else who wasn't on my side was glad to get rid of me. So that I'd stop bullying their precious Lila. I'd bid good-bye to Nino before I left the class along with giving him my new phone number. He gave me a hug and wished me luck in Gotham city. Chloe was esstatic that I finally moved away like she did and promised to see me soon in Gotham city. Adrien though tried to kidnap me in order to force me to stay in Paris along with continuing to take the high road, a road I refused to travel on any longer.

Then again I got Lila to thank for distracting him so I could make my flight without any issues. Other than my maman and papa, I had nothing left for me back in Paris. Nino, I knew, was transffering to a music school in New York unless he saw the opportunities here in Gotham before he transffered. Plus he'd already broke up with Alya over six months ago so he didn't have any strings atattched to him when he left for his new school.

The bell rang for the pizza. I paid him for his services before he left. I opened up my laptop looking at my website to see if I'd gotten any commissions since I last looked. I had one from a Dana Tan here in Gotham. She wanted a new outfit to go clubbing and was school appropriate as well. She'd sent me her measurements for the outfit. I asked if she had a color preferrance, she only said mainly black any other color she'd be fine with.

I got to work. And before I knew it Tikki was in front of my face. "Marinette you need to sleep for tomorrow. You don't want to be late do you?" Tikki asked

"What?" I asked before looking at my phone and sure enough it had been nearly a day and I completely forgot that I was supposed to go grocery shopping. I checked the time and saw that it was only two in the afternoon. I could quickly run to the Grocery store. I pulled up directions to the closest grocery store and started on my walk towards it. After taking one weird train ride, seriously what kind of train goes up and down they are suppose to go straight, if anything it's just an oversized elevator.

I got to the store and bought the groceries that I needed: Milk, eggs, flour, almond flour, various spices, coffee, sugar, several herbs, several meat items, various fruits and vegetables, and a few tubs of ice cream. I got it all checked out and even got the place to deliver what I'd bought. I walked home with the ice cream in hand. "Marinette" A familiar voice said from next to me in the Train-avator

I turned to see Terry. "Terry hi" I said shock still lacing my features.

"You okay?" Terry asked

"You just surprised me that's all" I answered truthfully.

"Sorry 'bout that" Terry laughed before I elbowed him in the gut., "Ouch"

I gave him a playful glare. "So you settling in okay?" Terry asked

"Finished unpacking my things went out to do some grocery shopping having the rest delivered though. I just took the ice cream with me so it didn't melt while in transit" I told him

"Makes sense" Terry said

"Other than getting groceries yesterday how was your day?" I asked

"Okay I work for Bruce Wayne and let me tell you the man is a difficult employer. He always expects 100% and no matter what I do it's never enough" Terry said with an exasperated look on his face.