14

Terry enjoyed the plane ride to Paris with his family and Marinette. The two ended up cuddling up to one another on the plane ride. Terry's mother had gotten her fair share of pictures of the two that she was definitely was going to show her grand kids once they came.

Once they touched down the group gathered their bags before heading to Le Grande Paris the hotel Chloe's dad owned. It was one hundred percent fancier than Gotham Park Towers. "Ahh Marinette, Chloe told me that your boyfriend and his family was staying here in Paris to testify in court against that horrible Lila and Adrien." A man who I guessed was Chloe's dad and the mayor of Paris.

"Yup I'm staying with my parents till we go back to Gotham City." Marinette smiled at him.

Terry and his family was lead to a lavish room on the sixth floor. "This will be your room as per Mistress Chloe's request" The head of staff said

"Thank you" Mom told him before closing the door.

Terry put his bag down on a bed. His mind was going a million miles a minute. They'd agreed to meet Mari's Parents for dinner that night at a small cafe not that far from the Hotel. He was nervous to say the least. Tomorrow was a free day before the trial for the class where all the evidence collected was to be presented to hopefully send the entire of Miss Bustier's class to jail for a very long time.

Well there had been an attempted r*ape, shoplifting, breaking and entering, stealing, and a few other things as well. It wasn't a pretty list and that was coming from Terry of all people who'd done a good deal of dumb things when he was fourteen, but this class was like his former friend who almost had Marinette killed because she was what kept him from going back over to that life along with being the Batman.

"I'm going to take a nap" Terry's mom told him

Terry nodded his head in acknowledgement as his mother went to sleep. Terry decided to check out the rest of the hotel before dinner time. There was the spa, the kitchens (that had Marinette's Great Grandfather working on his soup, he booked it moments later having heard of him becoming Kung Food), the pool area, the dining hall, the ballrooms, the many conference rooms, and the rooms of three celebrities who'd recognized him as the boyfriend of their favorite designer in order to threaten him about breaking her heart. When he'd made it back to the room it had been a little over six hours since he'd set off to explore the hotel, not only was it huge but the celebrities also gave him a very stern talking to.

He got ready for  dinner with Marinette and her parents he was the boy friend and he wanted to make a good first impression with them. He changed into a simple outfit that Marinette had made for him behind his back and refused to take any form of payment for it even with Chloe and Nino to help back him up on this.

But he figured it might impress her parents a bit.

The whole thing sat rather comfortably on his body, then again that's his girlfriend for you

The whole thing sat rather comfortably on his body, then again that's his girlfriend for you. Even his suits to take Mister Wayne to parties were top of the line. He let a smile grace his features as they left for the cafe. They were a few minutes early to the cafe so Terry took in the sights of the buildings close by. He could see the Eiffel Tower in the distance, along with the Seine off to his right with Love lock bridge a little farther down river.