Day 3

I woke up. My morning routine had been the same for years, but that day was different. I picked out some of my favorite clothes, and tried my best to style my hair. I had never cared this much about how I looked. I checked the time. 9:45. I shoved my clothes on and sprinted downstairs. I grabbed my key and ran out the door. The wind flew through my hair and I sprinted to the gate. I had texted Emico and Peyton to meet me. I skid to a stop at the gate. They were all waiting for me.

"Hey!" Peyton said.

"Hi." I replied. "I see you guys have had a chance to bond."

"Yep." Emico said. 

"So." Ash said. "What should we do?"

"We could head over to my place." Peyton said. "We could chill in my treehouse."

"You have a treehouse?!" Ash said.

"Yup." They said proudly.

"Sure." I said. "Let's go." We walked for a few minutes and talked, until we passed something. The boba stand.

"WHO HAS MONEY?!" Peyton yelled. 

"Me!" Ash replied.

"ASH!" Peyton said, and pointed at him.

"What..." He said.

"HAVE YOU EVER HAD BOBA TEA?!" They yelled.

"No." He answered.

"Then prepare..." Peyton said in a low voice. "FOR THE GREATEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!"

Ash handed them the money. They walked up to the stand and said "Four classic boba teas please." They walked back to us with the drinks in hand. Nothing beats boba with friends. They handed the drinks out.

"Cheers." Emico said, and we took a sip. I saw Ash's eyes light up

"I have found inner peace..." He said softly.

"Told you." Said Peyton. We continued walking. Ash seemed to be in heaven. He was so cute. After a few more minutes of walking we arrived, and headed into the backyard. We climbed the rope ladder leading into the treehouse. Pillows, beanbags, blankets and snacks were scattered around I sat down on one of the bigger beanbags. Ash walked up and sat next to me. My face was getting red. I drank more of my boba to calm my heart. The others settled in and we started talking.  We talked for hours. Lunch finally rolled around, and Peyton went down to bring up some food.

"YES!!" Emico yelled. "TERIYAKI!"

"OH YEAH!" Peyton yelled back. They divided the teriyaki evenly and we ate. That day was great. It would change when I got home, as it always did, but I enjoyed it while I could. I ate a good amount, and everyone else stuffed their face. Ash licked his plate clean. I could see he was tired.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap." He said with a yawn. 

"Oh." I said. "I think I will too." He pulled up a blanket, and turned on his side. So did I. Then, He reached his hand over my body, and touched my hand. I gripped onto it and smiled. He moved closer to me, and I closed my eyes. I could hear Emico whisper: 

"They're so cute!" Followed by Peyton saying, "I know, right?"

I sank deep into Ash's arms, and fell asleep.

******

I woke up to the sound of clanging metal.

"BING BONG DING DONG! RISE AND SHINE, LOVEBIRDS!" Peyton yelled, banging a ladle on a pot. I rubbed my eyes.

"What..." I said groggily.