12

Chapter 12: Investigation
Sandara's POV

Tulala akong naglakad papunta sa aking klase.May kinalaman ang society na yon sa pagka-dissolve ng ibang gang.But how?

"You looked zoned out Sandara."

Hindi ko namang napansin si Selena sa tabi ko.Napatango naman ako "We have the same class!" she said i just flashed an akward smile at her and we satted at the very back of the auditorium.Lahat naman ng mga estudyante sa auditorium ay nagtitinginan sa akin at nagbubulungan.

"So,about what happened yesterday..." i sighed deeply and rested my head kn the table "I almost blew up my plan!" i said quietly and she patted my back.

"May tanong ako Selena." ani ko at umayos ng upo "Uhm yes?"

"What do you know about Butterfly Lads Society,Red Roses Society,Moon Society?" her face went ghostly white.She looked around our area and whispered to me.

"I-i was a member of Butterfly Lads Society two years ago." my jaw dropped as she showed me her shoulder.There's,an little blue butterfly tattoo.

"Codename: Dahlia." she said in an hushed tone and covered her shoulders with the schools coat.

"Unlike Red Lips Society we're diffirent,Kami ang nag-aalay ng impormasyon na aming nakakalap you know' the society has dirt on us so we have to obey or else....." she paused an second and replied.

"Dissappear." sabi niya sa mala-awtoridad na tono.Dahan-dahan naman akong napatango.

Dissappear?

"Pero,ba't nandito ka pa ngayon?" tanong ko "Oh well,the leaders of the society have mercy on us.But in one condition...our gang will be dissolve." i nodded carefully.

"HEY YOU!" ani ng boses ng isang babae sa likudan ko.Lumingon naman ako at nakita ko sa Vivian at Nathalia na naka-krus ang braso.Grabe,ang kapal nila masyado mag-makeup.

"Hi,are you here to enroll to my makeup classes?mukha kaseng payaso." i said sarcastically they rolled their eyes while laughing.

"FYI,we're here to confront you ms.exchange student.You just touched our bestfriend's fiancé!" she yelled and everyone in the auditorium started looking at us in confusion.Some evem started gossiping to eachother.

Napatayo naman ako at sinabi sa kanila "So?wala namang kami diba?tumulong lang ako masama ba?" sigaw ko at kinuha ang takong ko at itinutok sa kanilang mukha.

"LUHOD!" sigaw ko at agad naman silang dalawang lumuhod.Napangisi naman ako habang paulit-ulit na itinututok sa kanilang mukha ang heels ko.

"If you don't stop bothering me,i'll beat you up til' your face is swollen UNDERSTAND?!" i yelled they nodded and ran straight ahead to the exit embarassed.

Nagpalakpakan at naghiyawan naman ang lahat ng makaalis sila sa loob ng classroom.

"Sorry for the trouble everyone." i said ,and satted back to my seat while my face was red as an tomato.

"That.is.awesome." patigil tigil na ani ni Selena habang nanlalaki ang mata habang nakatingin sa akin.I chuckled and nodded.

May pumasok namang babae sa loob ng auditorium.Wait i know her!yung babaeng kasama ni Selena kahapon.That incident...

"Calculus class will be cancelled today,you may do whatever you want.also...Ms.Sandara Leonora Mr.Carlos Hernandez wishes to see you.Follow me." tugon niya sa maawtoridad na tono habang nakatingin sa akin ng seryoso.

Oh no!Cameron's older brother!i'm so dead!Paano yun!

"S-see you!"
ko kay Selena habang nagmamadaling linalagay ang aking mga libro sa aking backpack.

Agad naman ako sumunod sa kanya patungo sa SSG office na nasa third floor.Tanging ang huni lang ng ibon ang naririnig ko habang naglalakad kami patungo doon.

"Sir,Carlos..."

"Come in."

Calm down self,mahahalata ko pag ikaw ay kinakabahan.Inhale exhale!
Taas noo akong naglakad papasok sa loob.

Tumambad naman sa akin ang nanlalaking mata ng kuya at ate ni Cameron.

I smiled akwardly and standed there for a few seconds.

"I-it c-can't be..."

"Uhm?h-hi my name is Sandara Leonora exchange student from L.A how may i help you?" i said seriously while stuttering nervously.

Napailing-iling naman habang naluha ang babaeng kapatid ni Cameron na si Ate Claudine.Tila' tulala naman si kuya Carlos habang nakatingin sa akin.Tanging blangko naman ang mukha ko habang nakatingin sa kanila "Thank you for saving,our little bro.He's been on suicide watch two years ago...we really own you one." i smiled sadly at them.He's been attempting to kill himself for two whole years since that incident happened?i think we both crossed the line.

I should've showed myself to him.I regreted going here and remembering  my past.

"You really look like Alexandria,napakabait niyang bata para mamatay.She does'nt deserve any of this nonsense.There's nothing we can do she's dead but Cameron is still not over that." tugon ni ate Cladine habang humahagulhol.I kept a straight face while trying not to cry.

"There's nothing we can do now,Cameron is stuck with that marriage..." ani ng nakakatandang kapatid ni Cameron na si Carlos habang pinaptahan sa paghagulhol si ate Claudine.

Bigla namang bumukas ang pinto.Napalingon naman ako at nakita si Cameron na akay-akay si Haizler ang anak ni ate Claudine.I miss her calling me tita Alex and pullimg me to her bedroom to ask her to play with her.Three years old lang siya noon but two years passed i guess she turned five now.

"TITA ALEX?!" sigaw niya at tumakho papunta sa akin at dinagaanan ako kaya't napahiga naman ako sa sofa habang gulat na gulat to maintain my laughter and joy while seeing her wrestle me like old times.

"For gods sake Cameron i told you to wait in the car!" kuya Carlos said sharply at him.He did'nt listen and satted beside where i was wrestled by his niece.Haizler.

"Tito Cameron totaly missed you he even hanged your painting up there!he cries everyday and has to be taken to the hospital sometimes beacause he's sick!stay with us please and play with me!" Haizler said ethusiastically while smiling at me.

"Akala ko pati ako ang magiging flower girl niyo sa inyong wedding and you'll make the,OHHHH!UGH OHHH!sounds after you got married!" my face turned bright red and so as everyone in the room.Fvck how does she know that!i laughed quietly and collected myself together and satted properly.