13

Chapter 13: Memories
Alexandria's POV
Two years ago...

"YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!" sigaw ng pari at umalingawngaw naman to' sa buong simbahan.

"Yuck!"

Sabi ni Haizler habang nakangiwi.Cameron and i chuckled and looked at Haizler "So mag-kikiss rin kayo pagkatapos ng wedding?" tanong niya at nagkatinginan naman kami at sinabi sa kanya "Of course!" i said and hugged Cameron while smiling.

Talino talgaga nitong batang ito!Well,after me and Cameron graduated we'll get married afterwards to get our family bussiness attatched.Nope i'm not marrying him for money or that bussiness.I'm marrying him beacause his an man i could ever ask for.

We giggled and Cameron carried Haizler and we went outside the church.Oh shit!i can't miss the boquet !

I ranned fast as i can to catch that boquet of roses.Here goes nothing,i jumped and.YES!

"Yeah i GOT IT!" i yelled as i waved the boquet with my left hand while smiling at ate Claudine and his husband kuya Edward.

"NICE CATCH XANDRA!" sigaw nila.The other bridesmaids walked away in dissapointment but happy at the same time.

-----
Later that night at the hotel

"Hmmm baby?" napakunot naman ang ulo ko ng tawagin ako ni Cameron.I answered "Yes mahal?"

Umupo naman siya sa sofa katabi ko.Maganda talaga ang view dito sa skyline ng newyork.Ang mga building ay kumikintab at ang mga kotse naman sa ibaba ay nag-mukhang langgam.

I smirked at him and satted on his lap.while his eyes widened in shock.I bitted my lips and looked at his blue eyes "Babe,listen to me i respect you so please magpakasal muna tayo bag natin gawin iyon'." he said amd hugged me by the neck.

"Well,can i get an kiss?" i said amd pinched his cheek as we started kissing passionately while i'm hugging him by the neck.

I suddenly stopped,something caught my eye "CAMERON!SI HAIZLER AY LUMABAS!" i yelled at him.We quickly ran outside of our hotel room into the hallway.

We saw Haizler peeking through the crack of the newly weds bedroom.Shit,Claudine and Edward asked us an favor to do not let her into their room.

"Hey bud what are you doing there?" i whispered to her she giggled silently and said "Mommy and Daddy go OHHH,UGH YEAH!,OHH YES BABY!" she suddenly stopped and opened the hotel room door.

The door swung open and there they was.The newlyweds doing IT.I covered Haizlers eyes and Cameron and i we're looking at them in shock.We we're red as an tomato as we're staring at their naked bodies.

Why the hell they forgot to close the fricking door!?

They quickly covered up.Cameron ranned back to our hotel room.I shutted my eyes tightly while closing the door slowly.

I quickly ran like crazy and slammed the door after i got in there.

"They we're like OHHHHH YEAH LIKE THAT UGHHHHH!" hinilamos ko naman ang aking mukha gamit ang aking kamay at napahiga sa kama.

Me and Cameron stood quiet for a second and started laughing hysterically Haizler too started laughing.

"What are they doing ate Alex?" Haizler asked,i composed myself and said "Only newlyweds do that after the get married you'll know soon." i said and winked at her.

"Sleep ka na goodnight!"

"Nighty night!" she said and closed her eyes and a few seconds later she fell asleep shortly.

END OF FLASHBACK

I chuckled quietly and composed myself.

"I remember that." ani ni Cameron at nakita ko naman siya napangiti,napahagulhol naman si ate Claudine.Agad naman lumapit si Haizler sa kanya at yinakap siya.

"Mommy don't cry!" ani niya,tumango naman siya at pinunasan ang kanyang luha.

The door suddenly opened and there they was,kuya Edward holding his two year old son.Zian.

Nanlaki naman ang mata nito at kumaripas ng takbo papalapit sa amin habang nakanganga "P-paano?" aniya habang kinukusot ang kanyang mata.

"D-dada alex?" paputolputol na wika ni Zian habang tinuturo ako.I smiled akwardly  and shooked my head and introduced myself.

"I'm Sandara Leonora sir,just an exchange student from L.A."

He looked confusedly at his wife and so as Haizler.

"T-then she's not tita xandra?pero magkamukha sila don't say ate Xandra has an twin sister?" tanong niya habang kinakamot ang kanyang buhok.

"Baby,tita Xandra has no twin...and..."

"Annnnd?"

"Should i tell her?" she asked Cameron in an serious tone,he nodded slowly while in an blank face "Haizler,tita Xandra died two years ago in an car crash..." she said while holding back her tears.Haizler shooked her head and pointed me "So tita is d-dead?" she asked,they nodded and she just satted there silent.

"Then ba't sila magkamukha?" tanong ng asawa ni ate Claudine "Doppleganger maybe?" ani ni kuya Carlos.

Someone suddenly barged in.Wait,Miranda?and Mariah her older sister and their mother.Marilyn.

"EXPLAIN THIS!" sigaw ni Marilyn habang pinapakita sa aming lahat ang picture namin na magkayakap kami ni Cameron noong insidenteng yon.

"Mama,that girl stole my love!" Miranda said in an sophisticated tone and shotted daggers at me.I saw Cameron rolled his eyes and stared at me and smiled.I blushed and looked away immediately.

"Mama,huminahon ka." tugon ni Mariah habang tinatapik ang likod ni Marilyn.

I standed up and said in an proud voice "I'm Sandara Leonora nice to meet you,you see that incident happened yesterday." i said while pointing out the picture.They look in awe at me well nakalimutan ko nga palang patay na ako.HAHAHA.

"Base sa aking natatandaan tinigilan ko lang po na magpakamatay ang iyong dear fiancé,so you should thank me he could've been dead." i continued while looking at them grinning like an psycho.

"Am i RIGHT?" i said an giggled like an psychopath.

Marilyn scoffed and smiled akwardly "T-thank you then." she said in an sharp tone while stuttering.

"Your welcome,i should get going know mahuhuli na ako sa klase." i said and snatched my bag from the couch.I smirked once i got out of there Gosh pwede na talaga ako ino-minate sa oscars!HAHAHA