Mom....? -No

You had been training with your favourite bunch of idiots for 3 weeks now. You had never been happier. Since coach Ukai had returned and repeatedly got mad at you for slacking.

Like jeez mom.

"Yachi is so cute" you said while leaning on Yamaguchi. You were taking a break from training so everyone was sitting down but you decided lying on Yams was more comfy.

"Ya, she is...." Yamaguchi looked down at you and realised what he said. "I mean... I.... umm...". He blushed profusely.

"I just wanna wrap in her in a lil blanket and kiss her forehead yanno?"

Tanaka overheard and joined your conversation. "I don't know bro, sounds a little gay to me"

"And...?" You questioned. "Gay all the way homie"

You said that one a little too loud and everyone turned and looked at you.

"What?" You were confused. "Cmon like how can I not be gay when Kiyoko exists"

Much to the team's amusement, Kiyoko had just walked in and she heard everything you said.

You looked at her and blushed. "Kiyoko... I can explain...."

She just walked straight outta the gym.

"That's fair" you muttered while Yams gave you head pats.

~~~~~~~~

The sunset was so pretty. Practice was over and you packed your bag and got ready to go.

"Hey, Y/n!" Suga was calling you.

"Yes my grey haired grand - I mean Suga"

"I'm just gonna ignore that.... anyway I was gonna ask if I could walk you home?"

"Omg yay, can we stop for ice cream?"

The two of you agreed to go for ice cream and walked out the gates arguing about the best flavour (it's obviously chocolate)

While on the way, you saw a familiar face.....

"Oikawa" you muttered bitterly.

You two knew each other. Not very well but enough to know that you wanted to kick his ass right now.

"Iwa-chan, I told you milk breadddd" Oikawa whined.

"Shut it, trashykawa" it was Iwazumi who said this.

You and Iwazumi had always gotten along. You both shared the love of hitting Oikawa over the head and telling him to shut it. You had met the two of them at a training camp that anyone could attend. During it you regularly spoke to the boys.

"Shittykawa I swear if you don't stop wining I will- y/n?"

"You will y/n? That doesn't make sense iwa-chan" Oikawa cocked his head. He kind of looked like a puppy.

He turned to see you and his face stiffened. Iwazumi ran over to you.

"IWAZUMI, LONG TIME NO SEE" you shouted, accidentally scaring Suga.

"Y/n?" Suga whispered in your ear. "You actually know them?"

You turned to your upperclassmen. "YES THEY ARE GOOD AT VOLLEYBALL"

You had forgotten to turn your volume button down.

Maybe you're the reason his hair is grey so early. People like you are stressful.

After some quick introductions and you shouting a lot, all four of you decided to get ice cream together.

Seeing as it was in your schedule anyway, you let the extra two tag along.

You spotted a little cafe that happened to sell ice cream and you all went in.

It was dainty. All around was couples sitting together. You felt a little awkward, looking at Suga you could see he felt the same. You guys were third wheeling with Iwazumi and Oikawa.

When you all got your ice cream you had to watch Oikawa trying to get Iwazumi to spoon feed him.

It didn't work.

The sun had set and street lights came on. The scenery was like something out of a movie.

The two boys left you and Suga finally walk home after so much volleyball talk.

"ONWARDS AND UPWARDS" you announced pointing your finger into the distance.

"You really think your the main character, y/n"
Suga snickered.

He karate chopped the back of your head.
"Let's go"

Suga walked ahead. You stood still for a moment. He really is amazing. How can someone be the mom of the team and at the same time be the drunk aunt?

His vibes are immaculate.

You danced down the street chasing your friend.

"I may not be the main character but at least I didn't get replaced by a first year"

This earned you a kick.

Right in the gut.

You fell to the ground clutching your stomach.
"T-Thats fair" you groaned.

Suga smirked at you and walked away doing his lame penguin walk.

You were never gonna get home...