✦ too high up. | 01.

-saiouma fluff
im not v good at ideas shdjjfjf im basic 😔

————🏁⛓💜🎲💜⛓🏁————

kokichi sat silent in the library. This was an increasingly confused moment for shuichi, seeing as he was looking at the young, obnoxious supreme leader in a library, silent, with large fantasy and non-fiction books scattered all around him.

"u-uhm...ouma-kun?" Shuichi asked, the black-to-purple haired boy snapping his head up, slamming the book he was reading—some weird non-fiction book about bugs—and looked the larger boy in the eyes.

immediately, shuichi looked away from kokichi, the leader sighing and rubbing his neck.

"You tell no one, I was reading a book about bugs. Gokuhara-chan is too fucking nice that I might as well read up on bugs for him." Kokichi almost immediately snapped at shuichi, putting the book down.

"u-uhm...calm down, ouma-kun. I'm...not g-going to tell anyone.." He murmured, looking down at the boy.

"...could you help me get a book?" He seemingly forced the words out of his mouth, the younger boy—who had somehow stood up and gotten in front of shuichi without him noticing—glaring at the emo-boy with narrowed eyes.

"I...ok?" He was getting increasingly confused, but helped him anyway.

"its over here." Kokichi mumbled, reading the isles of books like a...book.

Finally they reached the area where...mystery novels were? Shuichi, to say the least, was getting very confused.

"up." It was more a...command...than a question, kokichi's voice clearly annoyed with how the roof-high shelf was out of his reach.

shuichi crouched down to where kokichi could get on his shoulders, the lighter boy being...too easy to lift up.

"fucking- fiNALLY-" kokichi practically screamed as he got the book, another non-fiction novel about how private investigators and detectives do their work.

setting kokichi down, shuichi opened his mouth to speak, but was quite rudely interrupted.

"shumaiiiii~~" kokichi's voice with the childish name he'd given the ultimate made him blush. "You tell no one about this, or I will strangle half to death.~"

that's....one way...to threaten...shuichi- "I-I- oK then-" shuichi blinked before her was patted on the head by a jumping gremlin.

"good! now leave. I have to finish that bug encyclopedia and this." He grumbled. "And I quite frankly don't want to bring all those books back to my dorm."

"o-ok." Shuichi's voice was a little more than a whisper, moving to let kokichi through.

"and...shumai?-" Shuichi looked to the back of kokichi's head, "the-thane-thank you." It seemed to...pain...the smaller one to say the words.

"oh! Its fine, ouma-kun!" Shuichi smiled softly, blush creeping over his cheeks.

"y-yeah...whatever." Kokichi's cheeked seeming to be flushed from what shuichi could see.

"I'll be leaving, then." The taller boy mumbled, quietly leaving the library, "By, ouma-kun."

——-
this was cute ahsjjdjdu fluff 🥺
i love saiouma, its a v cute ship. but not the stalker aus. those...weird,,, when romanticized.
anyway,,, leave your suggestions for oneshots!! ily all :)
516