pretty - lee keonhee

"keonhee, don't you know how pretty you are?"

"w-what?" he asked, his cheeks becoming a soft pink as he struggled to hide his smile from the sudden compliment.

"i said, don't you know how pretty you are? come here"

you motioned him over to sit down next to you, which he did. you took his face in your hands.

"you have pretty hair, pretty eyes, a pretty nose, pretty lips, a pretty smile..." you pressed a kiss to his nose. your once loud and confident boyfriend was now putty in your hands.

the soft pink blush on his cheeks evolved to a darker red that spread into his whole face as you could feel his face heating up.

"you like being called pretty, don't you?" you tilted your head before flashing a sweet smile at him. though he never admitted it, it was obviously he liked it.

"you have a pretty jaw... a pretty neck... pretty collarbones..." your finger traced his jaw, down his neck, and down to his collarbones.

"pretty shoulders... pretty ears... pretty skin" you mumbled, admiring him and his details.

he couldn't hold back his wide smile, covering his face with his hands as he got even shyer. you took his hands away from his face, intertwining your fingers his his.

"well aren't you cute, hm?" you pecked his cheek as he refused to look at you. you pressed a long and soft kiss to his neck, wrapping your arms around his torso to hug him. you pulled him into you, inviting him in for a warm and loving hug, to which he gladly accepted.

"you have to stop doing this..." he mumbled into your neck.

"stop doing what?"

"making me all shy and flustered like this... especially with the risk of one of the members seeing us... i'd never hear the end of it" he said with a small giggle at the end.

"but you're my pretty boy, and i had to let you know how pretty you are" you smiled, petting his hair. you felt his smile grow on your skin as he nibbled on your skin.

that's how the two of you spent your afternoon, just within each other's embrace, keonhee getting shy at the occasional compliment.