COMING SOON...

Quick A/N: Hi! As you can see from looking at the book cover, the title and this chapter, I have a new story on the way. And for the first time, it is an ATEEZ fic. YAY! 

For those of you who are waiting for me to edit and update my current stories, don't fret, I will get there. I was already working on this and another story before all the drama happened. And since I don't want to let that drama ruin what I enjoy, I have decided that I will continue with preparing and publishing this story. 

Now, that's the A/N done, let's get onto the news you're here for ^-^ 

TITLE

Transfer My Heart

COVER

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OqG0LGfwO3Em4j2Q1pW4jVhpUOSqPbPE/view?usp=sharing 

Complete

ONE-SENTENCE SUMMARY

In a world where wolves and humans have learned to co-exist, it is not surprising that sometimes, the stars align your fate with someone unexpected.

Complete

FULL SUMMARY

Wooyoung  learns that his actions have consequences.

Yeosang finds he doesn't have time to heal his broken heart or to explore the growing bond between him and Jongho.

San has to learn how to cope with being hurt by someone he trusted.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong learn just how important communication is to a strong and happy relationship.

~

In a world where wolves and humans have learned to co-exist, it is not surprising that sometimes, the stars align your fate with someone unexpected.

Watch as three humans and five wolves find themselves wrapped up in drama, jealousy and silly shenanigans. Will they learn that communication is key? Or will they let their own silence tear each other apart?

Complete

CHARACTERS

~ Kim Hongjoong 

~ Park Seonghwa

~ Jeong Yunho

~ Kang Yeosang

~ Choi San

~ Song Mingi