Additional Terms

This page will exist to be your personal dictionary for the terms that are unique to this story. For now, I will add terms that I believe you need an explanation for, but, if you come across any in the future that you'd like added to this, let me know and I will add them. 

TERMS:

Inner - Alpha, Beta, Omega

Top Alpha - an alpha who is often seen as the alpha of all (including other alphas).

Baby Alpha - young alpha just coming into alphahood. Often perceived as lower than older alphas due to inexperience. Have a "fresh" scent for the first 3 years after presenting

"Claimed" - The joking/insulting term used for a mated wolf to a human

Unpresented - The term used to describe wolves under 18 who are yet to present as alpha, beta or omega

Presenting - Presenting is when a wolf goes through a heat or rut or reaches their 18th birthday without "presenting" and are determined as alpha, beta, omega

Imprinting - Imprinting is primarily something an omega does to identify a close bond with their mate and a pup.

Suppressants - used to suppress the effects of a heat or rut. Not meant to be taken regularly.

Represents - extreme version of suppressants that also repress the wolf's Inner. Taken with extreme caution and can only be acquired through a doctor's script or by illegal means.

Rut Drop - the term used to describe a rut followed by a drop. The rut is usually more aggressive and a mated alpha will push away their mate and wish to carry out their rut alone despite the pain. The rut is intense for three days and then the alpha falls into a depressive drop. The mated omega is left distressed while their mate suffers. Medical aid is often required to get an alpha out of a rut drop. 

Heats & Ruts - these biological reproduction cycles among wolf hybrids happen every three months and generally last for two weeks total if pre-rut and pre-heat are included. 

A/N: Decided to upload this part early for Jongho's birthday ^-^ 

~ Happy birthday Jongho! ~