Ver English Chapter 9

Taehyung, who had been reading the novel From Hate To Love, was completely unaware that Jihyo was fast asleep beside him. The woman's head rested on his shoulder. A gentle snore slipped out of his lips.

Taehyung smiled. It was almost night and Jihyo was at her house this afternoon. Jihyo always forgets the time when he hears the latest song.

Since earlier he was sitting next to Taehyung, listening to the song carefully while writing the lyrics of the song

Since earlier he was sitting next to Taehyung, listening to the song carefully while writing the lyrics of the song. Once satisfied, Jihyo began to sing a small song, while Taehyung read and studied Ma Roo's character in every scene.

After putting down the novel, Taehyung grabbed Jihyo's body, took the woman to his room.

During these six months, Jihyo often fell asleep unconsciously when she visited Taehyung's house. The handsome man could only chuckle when he remembered Jihyo's innocence. What if he's not a nice guy?

Taehyung placed Jihyo carefully on the bed, trying not to wake her up. Taehyung gave Jihyo a deep look.

Never once did he get tired of seeing Jihyo's sleeping face. Without realizing it, the man was already running his lips against Jihyo's forehead.

Suddenly, Lacter's voice came from the living room. Taehyung gasped in surprise. His face flushed for a moment when he realized that he was doing something bad. He quickly left Jihyo and walked towards Lacter.

"Why?" Taehyung asked when he saw Lacter scratching his door impatiently.

"Do you want to take a walk?” Taehyung's question was answered with a bark.

Taehyung frowned, trying to remember the last time he and Jihyo took Lacter out for a walk. Indeed, the work of the two of them went smoothly because they often trained together. However, it looks like Lacter is a little neglected.

"Sorry ..." Taehyung patted Lacter's head. "Want to go strolling?" he asked, smiling broadly. 

I can take him around the park while buying dinner for Jihyo.

Lacter howled cheerfully. Without wasting any more time, Taehyung put a chain of rope around Lacter's neck and put on his sneakers.