Ver English Chapter 14

"Chanie Hilton? "

"Chanie Hilton or Channing Hilton Jihyo would rather call him Chanie than Channing" Mina nodded with a serious face. "This." His finger points to a CD cover.

Taehyung frowned and took the CD from Mina's hand. "The Numbers?" His eyes were fixed on the name on the cover of the CD.

"The Numbers is a band that just formed in America there. Indeed, the band is not well known. They just managed to release an album." Mina pointed at the CD cover Taehyung was holding.

"You know, on the first day the CD was released, Jihyo screamed like a madman. Because the CD wasn't sold in Korea yet., he even sued the biggest music shop in Seoul and forced them to sell the CD. "

Taehyung could only gawk. "I know that Jihyo is a music maniac. He can't live without music. But, he will only like the music if it pleases his ears… "Taehyung stared at the CD in his hand with disbelief.

"However, hearing your story, it looks like Jihyo was crazy about The Numbers even before their music was released! "

Mina shrugged her shoulders. "Well… Even though they just released a single album, I'm sure that they'll be famous soon enough." The woman unsealed the CD and took out the poster folded inside.

"You know why? Because of this." Mina pointed to the faces of the crowd of Americans printed on the poster.

Taehyung frowned and looked at the face of the band member of The Numbers. "Their voices are pretty good. I actually don't know their identities. But I know for sure that they are using a number as their identity. Their band members consist of five people. Three boys, two girls."

"Then? Which one is Channing Hilton? ”Taehyung asked, unable to hide his anger.

"This one? "Taehyung asked, pointing to the face of a gray haired man who grinned slightly.

"Or this one?" He pointed at the figure of a tall man who showed half his face, so that his face could not be seen.

"Mmm… Don't be offended, Taehyung-ssi… "Mina hesitated before she pointed at Channing Hilton's face.

"This one… "His finger landed on the face of the tall man who was standing in the middle. His stature was like Taehyung, except that the man's hair was straight. The man's eyes stared softly, tinged blue.

"Hah?" Taehyung frowned.

She couldn't believe that this man named Channing had the same hair and eye color as her.

Well, maybe their hairstyles are different and in addition, Channing is a Korean American who really attracts girls' eyes.

He has the typical face of western artists who are targeted by girls. Taehyung stared at the poster in disbelief. "Then? Why aren't their names on this poster?"

"That's why… one of the reasons why The Numbers will become famous so quickly…" Mina raised her finger.

"They don't say their real names, only numbers. That's why it's called The Numbers. They make listeners curious. There must be a lot of listeners who will find out where they came from. "

Taehyung raised his eyebrows halfway. "Then? Don't they know that there is something called 'media' that could expose their identities? "

"Well… I've been looking for information on The Numbers. However, because they are not well known at this time, no media is willing to be willing to pry their identities. Even their CDs are not sold at every music shop in Korea!"

"In essence, how do you know if this guy is Channing Hilton? "Taehyung asked again.

"Oh ... Because of this ..." Mina put the CD into the laptop on her lap. He went through all the music and pressed a certain button.