Ver English Chapter 6

"No, thank you!" Jihyo purposely stomped her feet when she stepped into the studio. She swung her arm, trying to chase away the man she thought was a nuisance bug.

"Just listen to me once! I…"

Byun Baekhyun's words were interrupted when Jihyo glared at him fiercely

Byun Baekhyun's words were interrupted when Jihyo glared at him fiercely. "Our relationship is over and I'm sure that I've told you this many times!" Jihyo was about to walk away, but his steps were held back when his ex-lover's hand grabbed his arm.

"You misunderstood! I won't let go of your hand until you agree to have dinner with me! "he shouted angrily. Hearing that shout, Jihyo's emotions that had been restrained exploded suddenly.

"P-please, Hyo?" Baekhyun who saw Jihyo's frown began to lower his voice volume.

He remembered the incident where Jihyo slapped his handsome face when he snapped at the woman. He had to admit, Jihyo was very different from the women he had been dating.

"I'll do whatever you want, but please ... Please very! Let me explain everything to you! " Byun Baekhyun is not the type of guy who begs in front of women. However, there was currently no other way for him.

Jihyo was silent for a moment. She did not understand why lately so many men begged her. His memory spun and stopped at last night's incident, where Taehyung begged him to hear his explanation.

He looked at Byun Baekhyun. The handsome idol with black hair looked at him with a pathetic gaze. Honestly, Jihyo felt disgusted looking at this. He knew that there was a huge difference between this guy and Taehyung.

Taehyung begged him because he really wanted to clear up the misunderstanding

Taehyung begged him because he really wanted to clear up the misunderstanding. While the man who was in front of him… Jihyo looked Baekhyun's black eyes. Behind his eyes, Jihyo could see hidden desires. He knew that this man had a purpose.

"You ... are really going to do whatever I ask? "Asked Jihyo in a serious tone.

Baekhyun, who had planned to attract Jihyo's heart, immediately smiled broadly when he heard the question. "Of course! You know that I still love you! I will do anything to ..."