Ver English Chapter 15

Kim Taehyung stared at the two objects in front of him. The first thing he had glared at earlier was the poster of The Numbers which was now decorated with traces of her shoes and the second thing was Jihyo's cellphone left in the living room.

"How about this?" Taehyung sighed in confusion.

He glanced at Mina who was researching her manuscript. Taehyung sighed again. He wanted to ask Mina for help, but he knew that Mina wouldn't just help out after receiving his harsh treatment earlier.

"You can do two things," Mina said, making Taehyung gasped instantly.

Mina closed her script and smiled thinly at Taehyung. "You just go to the airport and deliver the cell phone to Jihyo. He must be happy and feel grateful that he will forget the footprints on his poster. "

Taehyung looked directly at Mina with gratitude. Mina is not the type of woman who sulks. He is soft hearted and ready to help him at any time.

"Thank you," Taehyung said earnestly. "Jihyo should still not be far from this villa. I can catch up easily. "

Mina nodded in agreement. "Besides, the location of the airport and this place is quite far. So there's a chance you might run into Jihyo's car on the way. "

The second Taehyung grabbed his car keys, Jihyo's cellphone rang loudly.

"Who is that? "Asked Mina, glancing at the cellphone screen.

"Unknown number." Mina frowned.

"We'll just ignore it?"

Taehyung froze. His blue eyes stared at Jihyo's cellphone which was still ringing. "Just raise it. What is certain is not the media or an outsider because the number on the cellphone is Jihyo's private number which only a few people know. ”Taehyung grabbed the cellphone.

For some reason, he had the feeling that it was Channing Hilton who was calling. It could be that the plane the man was on had arrived at the airport and Jihyo was still on the way.

While waiting for Jihyo, the man must have bought a number so he could contact Jihyo. Taehyung was stunned for a moment. He knew he was doing something rude if he picked up the call.

However, the image of Jihyo side by side with Channing Hilton made Taehyung's common sense disappear.

Taehyung couldn't imagine Jihyo being alone with a man she didn't know at all. From Jihyo's way of speaking, Taehyung knew that Jihyo really liked Channing.

Do you like being a fan? Or friends? Or more than friends? Taehyung doesn't know. The man just doesn't want an unknown man to approach Jihyo.

What if that guy turns out to have a bad plan against Jihyo? Taehyung knows that Jihyo's ideal man is a man with a beautiful voice. 

The sunbaenim whom Jihyo used to like has a beautiful voice. Byun Baekhyun, Jihyo's ex-girlfriend, is a famous singer in Korea.

And now Channing Hilton? What if Channing also betrayed Jihyo, like Sunbaenim and Byun Baekhyun did? What if Jihyo feels hurt again and experiences heavy trauma like before?

Taehyung's heart started beating fast. He clenched his fists when he imagined Jihyo shedding tears.

The phone was still vibrating, as if waiting for Taehyung to press the 'yes' button on the call. Taehyung had already made up his mind to get to know this man named Channing. He must know his nature.

"Hello?" Taehyung answered the call.

He hears some noise from the cell phone. There were some roaring motorbikes and some deafening noise. This was the noise he usually heard in crowded places like airports. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. He waited for an answer from the other side, but there was no answer.