✿Part 1 - Veiny hands in the middle of July

It was Friday afternoon of the first school-week at Hogwarts. You've just started year 6 and everything was as usual. During the summer break you had done normal teenage things - hanging out with friends, partying and riding some wands. Many of the guys had just been one night stands and you couldn't recall many names. 

But one guy you could remember clearly, Fred Weasley. Every time you thought about your night together you just wanted to sink through the floor. There was this awkward tension between the two of you and it drove you mad. 

So like with any other shameful memory you just shoves it at the back of your head and tried to forget that it ever happened. 

You catch yourself thinking about it anyway. His hard length in the back of your throat and his veiny hands pulling your Y/H/C hair. 

The thoughts gave you a wap and you pushed your thighs together and your thoughts was brought back to class

Snape was talking about things that didn't really interest you that much so instead you tried to focus on the party tonight. What would you wear? Maybe the new leather skirt? 

- "You're coming, right?" You ask Ron sitting next you asleep on his book. He immediately wakes up and looks at you with tired but excited eyes. 

- "Well of course Y/N! I would bloody never miss a party in the room of requirement." Ron whisper a little too loud and cuts off Snape in his dialog about werewolfs.

He looks at you and Ron with dark eyes but spares a detention for an other day. Even if Snape could be the strictest professor on the school he understood that Fridays aren't the funniest day to have detentions on. 

You and Ron spend the rest of the class in silence while you start to plan the evening in your head.

When the class is finally dismissed you grab all of your stuff while talking to Ron about everything you had in your mind during the last minutes of class.

-"Have your brothers got the drinks? Have they got the joints? Do you know if Ginny's coming?

Imagine what Ron would think if you told him that you had fucked one of his brothers. He'd probably not even believe it.

-"Wow calm down jamal, I talked to them this morning and they had everything under control. They told me that Hagrid had the supreme weed and they got it cheap. Why do you care if Ginny is coming, she's not super into parties you know." Just when Ron's done talking you could see Hermione and Harry waiting for you in the hallway.

"Hello guys!" You and Ron said as you approached them. 

-"You two can't stay out of trouble for one day. Imagine what would happen if you got detention today." Hermione said with a scared but relieved voice. 

-"But it's okay, they didn't Hermione, we're all good." Harry said to lighten mood. "Does your brothers got the stuff Ron?" You and Harry exchange a look and smirk at each other. 

Ron laughs a little before opening his mouth: -"Yeah, Y/N just asked about it. Both of you seem very excited." He looks at Hermione with a questioning look.

-"Are you coming tonight?" Ron tries to ask in a cool way but you could see the blush on his face a mile away. Both you and Harry laughs at the question. Hermione can't even make a statement before you cut her off.

-"Of course you're coming tonight Hermione, it's going to be boring without you!" You take her hand and looks into her eyes. Deep down you know that she would rather spend her Friday evening reading than to party. 

A small smile on Hermiones face starts to grow and Harry pushes her shoulder.

-"Come on Hermione." He adds

-"You know that I don't want to get in any trouble but sure I'll come. But if any of so even tries to offer me alcohol I'm leaving. "

The three of you puts your hand up as if she would inspect you but then you all starts to laugh.

You walk back to the Gyffindor common room while telling all your plans for the others.