♀Part 2 - God is a Woman

You help Hermione to put on some blush and eyeliner even if she had already told you to keep it natural. You just knew that she would look even prettier with a little drama on her face.

-"So is there something going on between you and Ron?" You ask while stroking the makeup brush on her cheek.

-"Well it's not anything special but-" A small smile starts to grow on her face and you can't ignore it

-"I knew it, tell me everything, have you fucked yet?" The excitement causes you to fall over and both of you starts laughing. It's the type of laugh that you'll remember for the rest of your life. The laughing that you only share with the people you love. 

-"Okay, okay calm down." She says as she helps you up from the floor still laughing a little.

-"First of all, we have not done it yet. And we haven't really talked about it much. He's kind of awkward but it's cute." You've never seen Hermione Granger this way before. Talking about boys. Maybe it's just the makeup but the red colour on her face deepens a little when she talks about him.

-"Aw that's cute but you need to fuck him to see if he's something to keep." Hermione gets a dirty look after you've spoken. You ask her what it is and she replies: 

-"I'll do it tonight." You get a smirk on your face and hug her. She pulled away and adds:

-"But only if he wants to do it."

...

You look at yourself in the mirror and feel confident as hell. The few shots (that mostly you took cause Hermione couldn't stand the taste) has started to kick in. 

No one looked as good as you (maybe Hermione but she was the superior). 

The black leather skirt matches the black lace top perfectly, just like you had planned in your head. Your hair was done into space buns and your makeup matched Y/E/C. If you wanted, you could do anything tonight.

The urge to take another shot started to grow as your confident grew even more, you felt saint-like. These positive compliments you received from yourself made you question if you didn't belong in the Slytherin common room instead. 

After swallowing the strong liquor you went down stairs to join Hermione in the sofa.

She was spending her last minutes reading. The light blue dress she had borrowed from you fitted her perfectly. It was the most conservative dress you owned and you couldn't remember the last time had worn it. The long shiny fabric matched her bushy brown hair perfectly and you realised that once she had put that dress on it would become hers. Like the dress had been made for her.

You became sentimental and hugged Hermione, interrupting her reading. 

-"I love you Hermione, you're my absolute favourite person. I don't know who I would've been without you." The alcohol made you say things you usually just thought.

She was surprised by the statement and said:

-"I love you too Y/N, I can't imagine a life without you." Hearing Hermione saying those words meant so much. She was your best friend.

Just when you had broken up the hug Ginny came into the room questioning you guys. With a body on alcohol you let Ginny into the conversation without thinking.

-"Hi Ginny, you're going to the party, right?" You think about what Ron had said about her earlier but the elegant outfit said that the answer could be a yes. She sat down in front of you and Hermione and responded with:

-"Well yes, I can't let my brother down, can I?" Ginny looked amazing, her face was done with only a little makeup and her pale body was covered in a black jumpsuit. She looked like she could rock any red carpet with paparazzis following her.

-"So obviously we all look like fucking Gods tonight." You just wanted to share some of the confidence you had inside with the other girls.

-"God is a Woman" Ginny adds with a neutral tone. 

-"Yes! Ron can't stand me when I say that. He just assumes Gods gender is manly." Hermione adds to Ginnys wise words.

Ginny and Hermione continues to talk about Ron and how stupid he can be sometimes. You drown in your own thoughts about yourself being a God. The God of your own life, no one could ever tell you what to do and not do. Your thoughts began to wander back to the summer break, back to Fred. Your nails pressing into his back while you moan in between the kisses. Something in your stomach turned, like a bunch of chrysalis starting to form. 

Ginnys stressed voice interrupted your thoughts about her hot brother:

-The clock is already eight! We need to hurry up before the doors closes." The three of you brought your stuff and rushed down The Grand staircase. The alcohol made you dizzy and you tripped a little on the stairs. Hermione and Ginny was already in front of you and you couldn't catch up.

-"Y/N, come on!"

-"Yes, chill down. I'll make it, you can go." You already regret saying it but you can't stop them now. You try to run as fast as you can but the stair starts to move right in front of you. Your reaction is too late and you already have a foot in the air. What an idiotic idea to have moving stairs in a school full of alcoholic kids. 

This will be the end, I will fall all the way down and die. At least I'll die drunk.