༄Part 3 - Red eyes and Red hair

But you never fall down all the stairs. Something grabbed your arm and hair to pull you back before the gravity took you. 

You turn around while breathing heavy and with your head down. The shoes were recognizable but you couldn't seem to be able to place who they belong to. 

Slowly, without losing balance you look up. The brown eyes are bloodshot matching the red messy hair. For a second you think that he looks funny but then you catch yourself standing in front of Fred Weasley, holy shit.

- "Someone's in a rush." He says close to your face. You can smell the scent of weed witch explained the red eyes. 

Your near death experience had made you sober up and you replied with:

-"Not you stalking me." With a small laugh you lightly push Fred backwards, but he still had a firm grip of your arm. 

The touch made your lower region boil. 

-"Chill down, I just saved your life, some gratitude would not hurt." You can't help but to laugh. It must've looked so dumb. You running down the stairs drunk as hell and then this guy saving your life.

Between your giggles you said: "Thanks Fred I hate to live but I really just wanted to party tonight." He was much taller than you. You couldn't stop yourself from thinking how much you would've need to stand on tiptoe to reach his pink lips. The stairs starts to move again and he responds with a smile on his face:

-"Same but we can die tomorrow." Just straight up fax.

Both of you started to move down the stairs, making sure to not trip on any magical stuff. Fred was walking a little behind. You felt his eyes on your bottom - the leather skirt was already doing its purpose.

Your scalp was still hurting from the sudden pull and you massaged it while stating:

- "Why did you have to pull my hair, it hurts like hell." He quickly came up besides you and said:

-"I didn't have a lot of other things to grab. So what? I wouldn't have been the first time i pulled your hair.

The flashbacks from July sparked inside your head. Fred pulling your hair back as he pressed himself into you from behind. 

New goal for tonight: Fuck Fred, hard.

Finally down a the floor you see a long line building up in front of the Room of Requirements. 

-"Shouldn't you be in there delivering drinks to everyone?" Fred looks at you with a funny look and answers.

-"I was too high to even get out of the common room, George had to go by himself." His declaration caused a few students to look at him with a silly face. 

He didn't care about what they thought.

You saw Ginnys hair in the middle of the group and when you got closer Hermione, Ron and Harry is also standing with her.

-"There you are! We thought you had fallen down the stairs and died." Hermione says while the others laugh.

-"I actually-" You started but got cut of by Fred

-"Y/N actually helped me down the stairs, I'm high as a house."

-"Bruh" Ron said in a tone that stated that this was not the first time seeing his brother on drugs.

They all looked fantastic, Harry was wearing the same suit as he wore to the yule bale - A black smoking with a white shirt and tie. Ron did not wear the same outfit as he wore to the yule ball, thank god. This time he wore a beige t-shirt with some jeans and some jewelry. He actually looked really good and for a second you were a little jealous of Hermione. 

The Weasley-family looked quite good after all, including Arthur.