♫Part 5 - The end of a Dream

It felt like there was no tomorrow, like today was forever.

You had been dancing for so long you had lost track of time. In combination with the alcohol you had lost track of almost everything except him.

Freds arms around you while the slow songs were on and the two of you jumping like trolls when the beat went up. You never spoke words only exchanged hungry looks.

When the music finally stopped and the light turned on again it felt like everything had been a dream. You looked at Fred and then around you. The only company you guys had on the floor were two Gryffindor girls accompanied with a younger Ravenclaw student and a group of Slytherin-boys doing moshpits. 

Luna had started to pack together her stuff and you saw Ginny sitting patiently besides her. She had probably been sitting there the entire evening.

Most of the students left was standing around the bar, giving George orders to do. He did not look as stressed before and you realised why when you saw Angelina to his right. A Gryffindor girl that was good at quidditch helping him making drinks. 

You knew that Angelina and Fred had a past together but you didn't really think about it much. It was not like he belonged to you.

-"What are you thinking about Y/N?" Fred interrupted your thoughts. He was all sweaty from the dancing causing his hair to slick to his forehead, sexy.

-"Is there something going on between Angelina and George?" You asked

-"Um, I'm not really sure. I know that he likes her but i guess he just doesn't know what to do. Why do you ask?" Fred looked at you suspiciously

-"They look good together." You answered and pointed to the bar. Fred turned around to look.

-"Yeah bro, get that pussy." He said while watching his brother laughing at something Angelina said. You just looked at Fred with a disgusting look. He knew you didn't like phrases like that towards women.

The heat disappear for a moment.

You started to think about Harry, Ron and Hermione. You had not seen them since they left to change clothes and "study". "Get that dick Hermione." You thought to yourself.

-"Do you want anything to drink or should we leave?" Fred looked down on you with his sweet smile and comforting voice. 

-"What do you say about taking a drink and then smoke on top of the astronomy tower?" The idea had just popped into your head. 

The astronomy tower was after all your favourite place with an amazing view, a perfect place to get high and big blowjobs. Speaking from experience. 

-"Sounds cool." He grabbed you by the shoulder and lead you to the bar.

...

After a drink break and a conversation with George and Angelina you said goodbye and went out. 

The coldness struck you as soon as you left the room of requirement. You were back in the cold, stony school. 

Just as you had turned around to walk away you hear a familiar voice from behind:

-"Hey guys! What's going on? Is there anyone still in there?" Harry was back in a less formal outfit and much messier hair. What the fuck happened to him? Or maybe who happened to him? Was this the Harry that left earlier? 

-"There are a few people left, but it's kind of dead." You said and Fred added:

-"The bar's still open doe, go support your local twins." He said with a smirk and Harry laughed. Surprisingly Harry had no problem with a dead party and said:

-"Maybe I'll have a fun time here as well. See you next year, or not." Harry said and laughed a villain laugh. He was strange sometimes but his humor was elite. 

-"Yeah, take care Harry." You and Fred said and walked away, still with Freds arm wrapped around your shoulders.