116 Wild Hawaii Lvl 3 (M)

Chapter 116

Lisa's POV

I remove all of my clothes and enters the bathroom. She's taking shower now cause I can hear the dropping of the water. Nang makalapit ako sa kanya, I saw her sexy fucking hot back and ass facing me. I look at her from head to toe and I can feel my buddy is alive right now.

Mukhang hindi nito napansin ang presensya ko dahil patuloy lang ito sa pagsasabon ng katawan nito then I move in my place and hold her bare shoulders and scrub it. She stiffened when I touch her.

"O-oh you're here." Saad nito sa akin and I just trailed my hands through her body avoiding her big two tits.

"Uh huh." Sagot ko lang sa kanya habang patuloy sa paghaplos sa katawan nito.

"T-tapos na bang naideliver yung mga pinamili natin?" she's stuttering and it's my sign to lean my head in to her bare shoulders and planted some wet kisses in there.

"L-li" she moans when I cup her breast and squeeze it in a soft way.

Naramdaman kong wala ng tubig na bumabagsak sa katawan namin and I think she turn off the shower.

"Uhmmmmm h-hon."

The soft movement of my both hands through her big two mounds became more aggressive. I am also targeting her neck and giving her love marks. She lean her head in my body and I know she can feel my thing poking her butt. Until her hands hold my thing and I accidentally pinch her nipples.

"Fuck." I cursed when she started rubbing my thing and I love it. Ang paghalik ko sa leeg nito ay natigil sa ginagawa nito. Then she face me and drops her knees in the cold tiles.

Fuck she's so hot.

"Oooohh." I moan when she strokes my thing using her warm hands. Napatingala ako sa ceiling ng cr sa ginawa nito. Fuck her hands is so warm.

"Ugghh that's it honey." Saad ko sa kanya ng bilisan nito ang paglaro sa alaga ko. Until I feel her tongue swirl the tip of my cock. "Oooh shit."

I look at her and I find her sexy holding my cock while she's licking the tip of my cock. She supported her body while she's holding my right thigh.

I shut my eyes closed when she push my whole cock inside her mouth and started pumping her head to it. "Uggghhhh."

Hinawakan ko ang ulo nito habang sinusubo-labas nito ang kahabaan ko sa bibig nito. Fuck. Hindi ko alam kung nakailang mura ako sa isip ko dahil sa ginagawa nito sa akin. She's giving me a mind-blowing blowjob and hand job at the same time.

"F-fuck you're so hot honey oohhh." Saad ko sa kanya and I opened my eyes and look at her. She's looking at me while she's pumping my thing using her mouth. I grip her hair not too much when she played my two balls down there and I don't know what to do anymore.

Ramdam ko na din ang likod ng lalamunan nito dahil sa pagkakasubo nito. She's taking my whole cock inside her mouth and fuck it is a heaven. Hanggang sa sinabayan ko ang paggalaw nito sa bibig ko and started pumping my cock inside her mouth. "Fuck shit ugggh."

I know she's gaging of what am I doing but I want to release it now. Malapit na akong labasan kaya naman ilang magkakasunod na pagbayo ang ginawa ko sa bibig nito and sprout my semen in her mouth.

"Oooohhhhh." Mahabang ungol ko ng nilabasan na ako lahat lahat and that's the time she remove her mouth in my cock and eat all of my juices.

"Shit." I cursed when sexily smirk at me.

"Get up Ruby Jane." Utos ko sa kanya na agad naman nitong sinunod. Inalalayan ko naman itong makatayo at agad na pinatalikod sa akin.