I

Ashanti

Ashanti

Over the period, people were recognized in two categories: the Governanti and Comune. Those part of Governanti were treated highly in ancient times, for one of the reasons the ability they had was bestowed by the Gods above. The Comune were the common people.

It was believed the Governanti were individuals. They were not part of a cult or from the same family. They came from Arsace -- which was presently the richest city in the country. They lead Arsace and were the most feared since the beginning.

No one knew deeper information about it since the number of Governanti was decreasing as the year passed by. It was also difficult for them to come forward as they were concerned about their welfare as an individual.

That's what Ashanti Rossault had in her mind after experiencing the biggest tragedy in her life.

"Why don't you believe in me, Kalen? I'm telling the truth! I didn't do that to Calista!" Ashanti howled, trying to convince the man in front of her.

"Why would I? Of all the evil things you had done to her, do you think anyone will believe you? You embarrassed her in front of people!"

She shook her head while tears were falling from her beautiful eyes, as well as the raindrops from the sky.

But I did not. I changed my attitude. I stopped doing bad things to my step-sister, but no one accepted it. You're the one who told me to fix myself, but you still let Cali take you away from me.

"W-why don't you tell him the truth, Ashanti? It's all over now." Calista, who came from nowhere, began to speak.

Yes, it's all over now, and that's because of you. You sabotage me on our debut. It's all because of you, scumbag!

"Cali, what are you doing here? Go back inside." Kalen approached Calista and offered his coat. They were on the rooftop of the building at the moment, where their debut was being held.

Ashanti's chest throbbed while watching the couple in her front. That should be her position. Siya ang nauna, siya ang nagbigay ng totoong pagmamahal ngunit napakabulag ng minamahal niya. Pinili pa rin nito ang kapatid niyang nagpapakitang tao lamang.

I can understand why he can't see my worth, but why can't he see Calista's true color behind her mask?

She clenched her fist, madness was filling her up again. Pinaghirapan niyang magbago upang maabot si Kalen ngunit nasira lamang ng kaniyang kapatid. Kung nakita lamang niya nang mas maaga ang plano nito. Kung sana lamang.