III

Black

Black

Dalawang oras na ang nakalipas at nakahanda na si Ashanti papuntang nightclub. Thirty minutes after nine in the evening when she decided to go down and ask permission from her parents.

What Harley sent to her was a fitted strapless red dress covering only her top and a few inches below her butt. It had a slice on the lower left side exposing more of her creamy leg. Her body curve was very noticeable which made her more appealing for a maiden. She used the red thigh boots Kennedy gave to her. Thankfully, Ashanti accidentally opened the gift a while ago.

Well, looks like it's destined to be used today.

She grabbed silver accessories to match her suit and lastly, a coat to cover her daring dress while she was still in the mansion. It would be unlikely for her father to allow her if he would see what she was wearing at the moment.

Her long, straight hair swayed along her hips while exiting the room. Maeann, who was waiting outside automatically followed behind her.

She went to her father's study room, only seeing him having a conversation with her mom. She knocked on the open door thrice to catch their attention.

"Mom, Dad, I'll go to my friend's residence. Pwede naman akong lumabas, diba?"

Her father's forehead wrinkled. "What time will you go back?"

"Before midnight. Please, birthday ko naman ngayon." Dati, hindi naman na niya kailangang magpaalam basta si Kalen ang kasama niya.

It was long before he sighed and nodded. "Alright. Be here before 12, I'll talk with you and Cali tomorrow before my meeting."

She smiled and waved her hands to them before turning her body towards the hall. Nakasunod pa rin sa kaniya si Maeann at tinatanong kung saan siya pupunta. She answered it with honesty while stepping downstairs.

For sure it's about the inheritance and marriage with Kalen. I'm excited.

She saw Calista talking to other girls who she thought were friends with her. Their faces were not familiar to her, so she did not mind and exited the mansion.

A Buggati Veyron Mansory Vivere she chose to ride was already outside. The driver who was standing next to it opened the back seat door as soon as he saw her. She stopped, which made the driver confused. She then looked at Maeann.

She took off her coat and gave it to the maid whose eyes widened because of what she did. Ashanti then turned her back and said a few words before getting in the car.

"Place it back in my room then you can take your rest. No need to wait for me to go back."

Nang makasakay na ay dali-dali nang sumunod ang driver. "Saan ang location Young Miss?"

"The same place," she replied while her hands moved to take the phone from her purse. There were some notifications from their group, and all of her friends were already in the area. They even sent photos of them inside the club that brought more excitement for her to go.